Do you use an exercise bike at the gym?

I use to use the stationary bikes at the gym, but I got tired of it after some time. It was a combination of me not liking to do cardio at the gym and me preferring real bike riding. Stationary bikes are just sort of boring in my opinion. If I am going to get some cardio at the gym it will be through something more active like basketball.
Most of them have a television or video display on them now. Also, unlike outdoor cycling, it is safe to use headphones on a stationary. Music can help alleviate that boredom.

Exercise Bike is among the most proficient, compelling cardio-preparing and calorie-consuming machines found in any gym, regardless of whether at home or in a commercial space.

Yes, I like using it. With proper form, an exercise bike workout can actively engage my muscles across my body.

Yes I do. I definitely prefer to put in hard efforts outside namely due to better cooling and because indoors bikes never fit quite right...but I usually finish my gym sessions with a 30 min spin and maybe some TV. Still a solid workout and keeps the juices flowing in the legs.

Well yes. When the gym is crowded and I can't do my routine on the weights, I usually do my stretching and warm up on the stationary bikes.
But of course I enjoy it less compared to riding my own bike and going across from cities to cities.

Actually I do have a stationary bicycle here in our home. I spent at least 3-4 days a week using it for cardio. At first it was very hard to keep doing it longer than 15 minutes but as i continue doing it, cycling becomes easier. I also do not tire easily unlike before and I love how I sweat after doing so. It's like I am removing a lot of toxins in my body

I just use weights when I go to the gym for variety. As you said, it's pretty monotonous to just cycle again at the gym when it is much better to cycle outside. However, if I don't have time to cycle on the road but I can go to the gym, I do use them for a bit of cardio.

Yes, during workout I ride the exercise bike at the gym. I enjoy normal bike riding but it’s very helpful for burns more calories than the real bike. I ride exercise bike 3 days per week about for 20-25 minutes. I think It’s one of the effective gym equipment to lose weight and keep you fit and healthy all the time.

Yes I do for cardio. I do it at home and in the gym as well for atleast 30 minutes to an hour sometimes. I do not find it boring though. Maybe you can entertain yourself while doing it like watching tv or listening to your favorite playlist. Cycling is one of my favorite form of exercise.

I do use an exercise bike at the gym since it is very essential to workout our cardiocascular strength effectively. Bike exercise plays a very vital role in strengthening our hamstrings, hip flexors, calves, glutes and quads.
Even without going to the gym, you can still do it home. You can also join biking classes guided by an instructor.

Yep, I do the exercise bike as well as my normal one every single day. I actually have an indoor bike at my home which saves me time going to the gym. I usually do around 1 hour on the indoor per day. It's just fun for me... I can watch TV while doing it and completely forget about it. It's great exercise and burns calories.

My indoor bike is around 4 months old so I'm really enjoying it - it has over 25 programs and different difficulties which can make it very challenging.

Using the exercising bike is a good way that I tend to ensure that I keep myself fit from the gym and that doesn't mean that I should discard the bike that I have. Using both the exercise bike at the gym and the bike that I've got at home makes things better for me for both complements the other as regard my fitness goals at the moment.

It is really wrong for me to not use the exercise bike at the gym simply because I've got a bike at home. Rather, making use of the bike at home is purely for fitness as well as recreational purposes.

Every morning I ride my bike and use it for about 2 hours roaming around the nearest park. It is part of my daily exercise that keeps my body sweat and aggressive. It makes my lower part stronger because of the force initiated to move around the places.

Yes, I use that exercise bike at the gym, specially if rainy season here in our country and I can't use my bike outside, and it's fun. I don't need to worry about the vehicles, or some accident that might be encounter while biking on the roads. I can turn my headset to full volume and ignore the people around me without worrying if I didn't pay attention to other drivers.

Yes, I use that exercise bike at the gym, specially if rainy season here in our country and I can't use my bike outside, and it's fun. I don't need to worry about the vehicles, or some accident that might be encounter while biking on the roads. I can turn my headset to full volume and ignore the people around me without worrying if I didn't pay attention to other drivers.

Well, it is really a good alternative upon rainy season. You can have the luxury of being at home while still exercising your legs.

Right, and actually running up and down in our stairs helps a lot to developing and exercise my body, also it hurt's sometimes, specially for a long of period without exercise, but still it helps to improve my cardio, stamina.

Right, and actually running up and down in our stairs helps a lot to developing and exercise my body, also it hurt's sometimes, specially for a long of period without exercise, but still it helps to improve my cardio, stamina.

It is because when we are doing such things on a regular basis, our body is adapting on the pressure and pain for that certain routine. And it will go back to normal if we stop doing it.

It is because when we are doing such things on a regular basis, our body is adapting on the pressure and pain for that certain routine. And it will go back to normal if we stop doing it.
Right, most of the time, I feel that pain If I don't do the proper stretching before pushing my self to work out, and also when we play basketball after so many weeks without playing, I don't want to move day after that. all I want to do is to lay on my bed during the whole day, because of some muscle pain.

Right, most of the time, I feel that pain If I don't do the proper stretching before pushing my self to work out, and also when we play basketball after so many weeks without playing, I don't want to move day after that. all I want to do is to lay on my bed during the whole day, because of some muscle pain.

That's why it is very important to do a stretching before starting your formal workout or your game. It's like sending a message to your muscle that they should need to prepare for an intense activity.

You're right, it happens to me most of the time. But actually I like that, specially every after our Fridays game, and I don't have a job day after. It's easy for me to sleep during the whole day, I feel relax and fully rested after that.

Tried it a couple of times but I think it's not effective because it really feels awkward and different. The weight is more in the legs, while in biking one uses upper body strength more, well that's what I know as far as BMX and MTB's, but I don't know about Racing Bikes.