Do you use an exercise bike at the gym?

The problem about exercise bike at the gym is really boring and you will get tired immediately, compare to using your bike in the street. You will see a lot of things, people and the cold wind from the environment will help to motivate more and go further.

My gym has a different way to use stationary bike, they teach something called extreme bike. So, it's biking, but you have to follow a leader (instructor), change resistance, speeding, doing abs, flexibility movements, while music changes. Some may think is dangerous, but you learn how to do it step by step, and it's super fun.

I have an exercise bike at home. I bought it for a cheaper price determined and desperate to lose weight.
I bought it when I realize it's not always safe to ride outside. If your only concern is to lose some weight, why not use bicycle machine sometimes. After all, you are more safer than when you are cycling outside. If you just wanted to lose weight, better to use indoor exercises. Just my opinion, because you are more prone to accidents, flying materials, etc when you are cycling outside. Other fact to consider is the weather, you can't ride outside when the weather isn't good.
But when I am in the mood, which is most of the time. I do cycling outside, not just to lose weight but to roam around our place.

Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from. Safety is definitely a concern when cycling outside, especially with unpredictable weather and potential accidents. Using an exercise bike at home can be a great alternative for weight loss and added safety. Plus, you can still get a good workout in without worrying about flying materials or extreme weather conditions. Thanks for sharing your opinion, it's always good to consider different options. Stay safe and keep pedaling! :)

Absolutely, you've hit the nail on the head! Stationary bikes are a fantastic way to build up that cardio endurance, even if they can feel a bit monotonous at times. But hey, sometimes it's all about pushing through the boredom to reap the rewards, right?

As a cyclist myself, I can definitely vouch for the benefits of cycling, whether it's on a stationary bike or out on the road or trails. It's a great way to challenge yourself and see progress over time. And who knows, maybe you'll even start to enjoy the rhythm of the stationary bike once you get into the zone.

So don't give up! Keep at it, and before you know it, you'll be seeing the results you're after. And if you ever need a break from the stationary bike, there's always the great outdoors to explore on two wheels. Happy cycling! :)