Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sur

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Apr 16, 2005.

  1. The reason some people don't know for sure
    if they are going to Heaven when they die
    is because they just don't know.

    The good news is that you can know for
    sure that you are going to Heaven which is
    described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
    place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
    pain.

    God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
    it is to be saved so that we can live
    forever with Him in Heaven.

    "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
    is Lord and believe in your heart that God
    raised Him from the dead, you
    WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
    to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
    shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
    our sin debt in full.

    Jesus Christ was born in Israel
    supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    named Mary and lived a sinless life for
    thirty-three years.

    At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
    scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
    onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

    Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
    was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
    dead as Jesus said would happen before
    Jesus died.

    If someone tells you that they are going
    to die and in three days come back to life
    again and it happens then this person must
    be the real deal.

    Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
    lived a perfect sinless life.

    This is why Jesus is able to cover our
    sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
    Jesus is sinless.

    The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
    have redemption through His blood, the
    forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    If you would like God to forgive you of
    your past, present and future sins just
    ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
    Saviour.

    It doesn't matter how old you are or how
    many bad things that you have done in
    your life including lying and stealing
    all the way up to murder.

    Just pray the prayer below with your
    mouth and mean it from your heart and
    God will hear you and save you.

    Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
    that I can have a home in Heaven with You
    when I die. I agree with You that I am a
    sinner. I believe that You love me and want
    to save me. I believe that You bled and
    died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
    sins and that You rose from the dead.
    Please forgive my sins and come into my
    heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
    Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
    saving me through Your merciful grace.
    Amen.

    Welcome to the family of God if you just
    allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
    Christian and you can know for sure that
    you will live in Heaven forever when this
    life comes to an end.

    As a child of God we are to avoid
    sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
    Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
    write this to you so that you will not sin.
    But if anybody does sin, we have one who
    speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
    Christ, the Righteous One."

    Those of you that have not yet decided to
    place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
    may never get another chance to do so
    because you do not know when you will die.

    This means that if you die without
    trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
    Saviour you will be forever separated from
    the love of God in a place called Hell.

    The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
    eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
    for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

    The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
    allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
    Only then will you have true peace in your
    life knowing that no matter what happens you
    are on your way to Heaven.

    Praise the Lord!
    Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
    Ronald L. Grossi

    *Show this to your family and friends so
    they can know that they have a choice
    where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

    Got Questions?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

    Other Languages
    http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

    Free Movie: To Hell and Back
    http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

    Animation
    http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

    The Passion Of The Christ
    http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

    Beware Of Cults
    http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

    About Hell
    http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

    Is Jesus God?
    http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

    Free Online Bible
    http://www.bibledatabase.net

    The Death of John Paul II

    John Paul II gained the whole world but
    forfeited his soul. Year after year he
    was the most loved and admired man in
    the world. The idolatrous veneration
    and adoration of this man was
    unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
    singing his praises, are probably
    ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
    who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
    well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
    been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
    Gospel of grace, he would have been
    hated and persecuted by the world.
    No one can judge John Paul's heart but
    we are all called to judge the fruit of
    our spiritual leaders. Clearly this man
    was blinded by the prince of this world
    and never saw the light of the gospel or
    the glory of Christ. I mourn the death
    of this man, not for the reason the
    world mourns, but because he rejected
    Jesus as God's only provision for his
    sins. I also have a solemn compassion
    for those who blindly followed this pope
    and his man-centered religion. My heart
    is painfully burdened to see so many
    "professing" Christians unable to
    discern truth from error and genuine
    Christianity from its counterfeit.

    The rest of this article that was
    written by Mike Gendron can be found
    at >> http://www.pro-gospel.org/main/Topics/topic-027.php

  2. This is sad. Bible thumpers come to our houses. And now in usenet :(

    --
    http://www.xpurgatoryx.com
    MSN: [email protected]
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

> [...]
    > was the most loved and admired man in
    > the world. The idolatrous veneration
    > and adoration of this man was
    > unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
    > singing his praises, are probably
    > ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
    > who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
    > well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
    > been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
    > Gospel of grace, he would have been
    > hated and persecuted by the world.
    > No one can judge John Paul's heart but
    > we are all called to judge the fruit of
    > our spiritual leaders. Clearly this man
    > was blinded by the prince of this world
    > and never saw the light of the gospel or
    > the glory of Christ. I mourn the death
    > of this man, not for the reason the
    > world mourns, but because he rejected
    > Jesus as God's only provision for his
    > sins. I also have a solemn compassion
    > for those who blindly followed this pope

  3. Path:
    textbe01-phx!hwmnpeer02.phx!hw-filter.lga!hwmnpeer01.lga!hwmedia!news.glorb.com!postnews.google.com!z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    From: [email protected]
    Newsgroups:
    uk.media.radio.archers,misc.immigration.canada,alt.cellular.nokia,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.support.depression.manic
    Subject: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The
    reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they
    die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for
    sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a
    beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. (newsgroup-post
    140)
    Date: 16 Apr 2005 07:15:05 -0700

> [...]
    > was the most loved and admired man in
    > the world. The idolatrous veneration
    > and adoration of this man was
    > unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
    > singing his praises, are probably
    > ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
    > who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
    > well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
    > been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
    > Gospel of grace, he would have been
    > hated and persecuted by the world.
    > No one can judge John Paul's heart but
    > we are all called to judge the fruit of
    > our spiritual leaders. Clearly this man
    > was blinded by the prince of this world
    > and never saw the light of the gospel or
    > the glory of Christ. I mourn the death
    > of this man, not for the reason the
    > world mourns, but because he rejected
    > Jesus as God's only provision for his
    > sins. I also have a solemn compassion
    > for those who blindly followed this pope

  4. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I hear ya. We have a plaque on our front door that says in graphics "no
    religious or business oriented hucksters" - it always gets comments from
    visitors and it actually works. I've seen bible hucksters come up the
    stairs, look at the plaque and go away. Check it out:
    http://www.northernsun.com/cgi-bin/ns/2218.html

    As a vegetarian I say "Praise Seitan"

    Paul

    "Chad Michael Mallett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
> [...]
    >> was the most loved and admired man in
    >> the world. The idolatrous veneration
    >> and adoration of this man was
    >> unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
    >> singing his praises, are probably
    >> ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
    >> who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
    >> well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
    >> been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
    >> Gospel of grace, he would have been
    >> hated and persecuted by the world.
    >> No one can judge John Paul's heart but
    >> we are all called to judge the fruit of
    >> our spiritual leaders. Clearly this man
    >> was blinded by the prince of this world
    >> and never saw the light of the gospel or
    >> the glory of Christ. I mourn the death
    >> of this man, not for the reason the
    >> world mourns, but because he rejected
    >> Jesus as God's only provision for his
    >> sins. I also have a solemn compassion
    >> for those who blindly followed this pope

  5. Alex Colvin

    Alex Colvin Guest

    >> The reason some people don't know for sure
    >> if they are going to Heaven when they die
    >> is because they just don't know.

    but
    we know for sure that cross-posting spammers do not go to heaven
    --
    mac the naïf

  6. Tim Jarman

    Tim Jarman Guest

    Alex Colvin wrote:

    >>> The reason some people don't know for sure
    >>> if they are going to Heaven when they die
    >>> is because they just don't know.

    > but
    > we know for sure that cross-posting spammers do not go to heaven

    Well, they do, but they also go to Hell, Limbo and Purgatory.

    --
    Website: www DOT jarmania FULLSTOP com

  7. mugwump

    mugwump Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:49:34 -0500, "Chad Michael Mallett"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This is sad. Bible thumpers come to our houses. And now in usenet :(

    What gets me is these folks think they KNOW something.

    How do they KNOW they aren't already in hell? I know they make my
    life hell. Maybe their punishment is to preach to people who don't
    care, and our punishment is to be preached to for all eternity. What
    we think is death is just giving us the illusion of hope that the
    preaching will end someday, but then maybe after we "die" we are
    reborn into a world full of preachers, and they into a world full of
    nonbelievers...

    Damn those pink dwarves who control the universe!

  8. Paul, I am a vegetarian as well!

    Where did you get that quote? I seen it on a site. The site also sold that
    Vegan magazine. I can't remember the name of it. I lost the link to it :(

    -chad-

    --
    http://www.xpurgatoryx.com
    MSN: [email protected]
    "Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
> [...]
    >>> was the most loved and admired man in
    >>> the world. The idolatrous veneration
    >>> and adoration of this man was
    >>> unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
    >>> singing his praises, are probably
    >>> ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
    >>> who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
    >>> well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
    >>> been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
    >>> Gospel of grace, he would have been
    >>> hated and persecuted by the world.
    >>> No one can judge John Paul's heart but
    >>> we are all called to judge the fruit of
    >>> our spiritual leaders. Clearly this man
    >>> was blinded by the prince of this world
    >>> and never saw the light of the gospel or
    >>> the glory of Christ. I mourn the death
    >>> of this man, not for the reason the
    >>> world mourns, but because he rejected
    >>> Jesus as God's only provision for his
    >>> sins. I also have a solemn compassion
    >>> for those who blindly followed this pope

  9. So the guy from Crow 3, Tim Jarvis, and I are going to hell, purgatory, or
    either getting stuck on earth? Wow!

    --
    http://www.xpurgatoryx.com
    MSN: [email protected]
    "Alex Colvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >>> The reason some people don't know for sure
    >>> if they are going to Heaven when they die
    >>> is because they just don't know.

    > but
    > we know for sure that cross-posting spammers do not go to heaven
    > --
    > mac the naïf

  10. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    HoPpeR© trading at 1492¥ <[email protected]> writes:
    > On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:49:34 -0500, "Chad Michael Mallett"
    > <[email protected]> uttered something that went like this:
    >
    > <This is sad. Bible thumpers come to our houses. And now in usenet :(
    >
    > We got Jehovah's Witnesses today. It is fun to lock the doors and
    > hide.

    I was scared to death of JW's as a child. My parents would
    notice their Sunday morning goings-on out the kitchen window
    and suddenly admonish me to stay away from the windows, out
    of sight, not answer the door, and be very quiet. So I did,
    but that meant I didn't know what they looked like. I had
    visions of jackbooted stormtroopers stomping up the front
    stairs and kicking the door in.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  11. On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:49:34 -0500, "Chad Michael Mallett"
    <[email protected]>:

    >This is sad.

    Sadder still: quoting the entire screed when the cancelbots have
    killed the original post. Precisely what the worthless twat wants.

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  12. Linda

    Linda Guest

    Or you could always invite them in for coffee and a "chat."

    LindaC

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:29:08 -0400, HoPpeR© trading at 1492¥
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:49:34 -0500, "Chad Michael Mallett"
    ><[email protected]> uttered something that went like this:
    >
    ><This is sad. Bible thumpers come to our houses. And now in usenet :(
    >
    >We got Jehovah's Witnesses today. It is fun to lock the doors and
    >hide.
    >
    >Be well,
    >
    >HoP
    >
    >The preceding message represents personal opinions
    >and/or advice that may prove incorrect or harmful. But then maybe not.
    >Feel free to disregard.
    >
    > ------- Words have no Warranty ------
    > ------- No View without Merit ------

  13. Linda

    Linda Guest

    That's a good idea. It wouldn't stop them here though.

    Growing up as a child of the Police Chief in a small town, a door to
    door salesman came upon our door and knocked. We have the Green River
    Ordinance, which means you can't sell in that town unless you get a
    permit. Daddy asked him if he had gone to the Chief of Police to get
    a permit... The salesmen swore up and down he did. LOL That was a
    day of entertainment!

    LindaC

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:01:26 -0600, "Paul"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I hear ya. We have a plaque on our front door that says in graphics "no
    >religious or business oriented hucksters" - it always gets comments from
    >visitors and it actually works. I've seen bible hucksters come up the
    >stairs, look at the plaque and go away. Check it out:
    >http://www.northernsun.com/cgi-bin/ns/2218.html
    >
    >As a vegetarian I say "Praise Seitan"
    >
    > Paul

  14. * * Chas

    * * Chas Guest

    "HoPpeR© trading at 1492¥" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:49:34 -0500, "Chad Michael Mallett"
    > <[email protected]> uttered something that went like this:
    >
    > <This is sad. Bible thumpers come to our houses. And now in usenet

    :(

    > We got Jehovah's Witnesses today. It is fun to lock the doors and
    > hide.

    Many years ago when I was working my way through college, when someone
    of a religious ilk came up to me and started preaching I used to tell
    them that I was a "godless communist" the shock usually gave me enough
    time to beat a quick retreat.

    There was one group of incorrigible JWs that refused to go away and
    kept coming back. One morning I just got home after working a double
    shift and was falling asleep when they came banging on my door.

    I came to the door stark necked, walked out on the porch with a
    prominent erection and started yelling at them for leaving me month
    old copies of the Watch Tower, they never came back. ;-)

  15. Linda

    Linda Guest

    BRAVO!!!!

    LindaC

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 03:29:50 -0700, "* * Chas" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"HoPpeR© trading at 1492¥" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:49:34 -0500, "Chad Michael Mallett"
    >> <[email protected]> uttered something that went like this:
    >>
    >> <This is sad. Bible thumpers come to our houses. And now in usenet

    :mad: