Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sur

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Apr 16, 2005.

  1. The reason some people don't know for sure
    if they are going to Heaven when they die
    is because they just don't know.

    The good news is that you can know for
    sure that you are going to Heaven which is
    described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
    place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
    pain.

    God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
    it is to be saved so that we can live
    forever with Him in Heaven.

    "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
    is Lord and believe in your heart that God
    raised Him from the dead, you
    WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
    to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
    shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
    our sin debt in full.

    Jesus Christ was born in Israel
    supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    named Mary and lived a sinless life for
    thirty-three years.

    At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
    scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
    onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

    Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
    was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
    dead as Jesus said would happen before
    Jesus died.

    If someone tells you that they are going
    to die and in three days come back to life
    again and it happens then this person must
    be the real deal.

    Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
    lived a perfect sinless life.

    This is why Jesus is able to cover our
    sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
    Jesus is sinless.

    The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
    have redemption through His blood, the
    forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    If you would like God to forgive you of
    your past, present and future sins just
    ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
    Saviour.

    It doesn't matter how old you are or how
    many bad things that you have done in
    your life including lying and stealing
    all the way up to murder.

    Just pray the prayer below with your
    mouth and mean it from your heart and
    God will hear you and save you.

    Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
    that I can have a home in Heaven with You
    when I die. I agree with You that I am a
    sinner. I believe that You love me and want
    to save me. I believe that You bled and
    died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
    sins and that You rose from the dead.
    Please forgive my sins and come into my
    heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
    Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
    saving me through Your merciful grace.
    Amen.

    Welcome to the family of God if you just
    allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
    Christian and you can know for sure that
    you will live in Heaven forever when this
    life comes to an end.

    As a child of God we are to avoid
    sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
    Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
    write this to you so that you will not sin.
    But if anybody does sin, we have one who
    speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
    Christ, the Righteous One."

    Those of you that have not yet decided to
    place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
    may never get another chance to do so
    because you do not know when you will die.

    This means that if you die without
    trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
    Saviour you will be forever separated from
    the love of God in a place called Hell.

    The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
    eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
    for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

    The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
    allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
    Only then will you have true peace in your
    life knowing that no matter what happens you
    are on your way to Heaven.

    Praise the Lord!
    Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
    Ronald L. Grossi

    *Show this to your family and friends so
    they can know that they have a choice
    where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

    Got Questions?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

    Other Languages
    http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

    Free Movie: To Hell and Back
    http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

    Animation
    http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

    The Passion Of The Christ
    http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

    Beware Of Cults
    http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

    About Hell
    http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

    Is Jesus God?
    http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

    Free Online Bible
    http://www.bibledatabase.net

    The Death of John Paul II

    John Paul II gained the whole world but
    forfeited his soul. Year after year he
    was the most loved and admired man in
    the world. The idolatrous veneration
    and adoration of this man was
    unprecedented. His devotees, who are now
    singing his praises, are probably
    ignorant of the strong rebuke of Jesus
    who said, "Woe to you when all men speak
    well of you" (Luke 6:26). Had the pope
    been devoted to Jesus Christ and His
    Gospel of grace, he would have been
    hated and persecuted by the world.
    No one can judge John Paul's heart but
    we are all called to judge the fruit of
    our spiritual leaders. Clearly this man
    was blinded by the prince of this world
    and never saw the light of the gospel or
    the glory of Christ. I mourn the death
    of this man, not for the reason the
    world mourns, but because he rejected
    Jesus as God's only provision for his
    sins. I also have a solemn compassion
    for those who blindly followed this pope
    and his man-centered religion. My heart
    is painfully burdened to see so many
    "professing" Christians unable to
    discern truth from error and genuine
    Christianity from its counterfeit.

    The rest of this article that was
    written by Mike Gendron can be found
    at >> http://www.pro-gospel.org/main/Topics/topic-027.php

  2. Fred X

    Fred X Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > The reason some people don't know for sure
    > if they are going to Heaven when they die
    > is because they just don't know.

    FOR F**KS SAKE, BUGGER OFF!!!

    Fred