Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sur

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and
the life: no one can come to the
Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me."
(John 14:6)

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.biblegateway.com

Man, you are stuck in one powerful urban legend, my man.. That is all it
is...

It's all just repeated stuff, supported by many who repeat it because they
were told There is absolutely no proof whatsoever... Show me any proof..
Any please.. Being raised Catholic from a big Irish Catholic family, I
want to believe...But it is all hogwash..

All then based on a book written in times when they believed in magic - do
you believe in magic, Ron? Do you think the earth is flat, by any chance.?

Watch 5 people talking about the same passage from the bible, and 5
complete different interpretations..

"God works in mysterious ways".. Yea, the stock answer to why it doesn't
matter how good or devout you are or how lazy, or if you are a Jew, or a
Muslim, or whatever.... People die randomly.. Some are murdered, and some
survive an accident, and some don't.. Yet it is "Thank God I am alive..
But to the dead person, they say "God works in mysterious ways..."
Hahahaha.. what a crock - step back my man, look at the zillion forms of
religions -[ hey, just tell me which form of Christianity I should worship
- which is correct then?

"God works in mysterious ways" means you don't know WTF is going on,
Because the data makes no sense whatsoever...

But you are afraid you are going to hell so you stick with it.. You';d
better not think for yourself, nosiree...

You know, they didn't write about Jesus until 50 or 60 years after he
died.. So if the fish I caught 3 years ago is now twice the size it was
really in retold stories, I'll bet you my fish is walking on water in 50
years...

I can't tell you what there is after death - I believe that because there
is matter - not a void, there is something going on, but I can't tell you
what exactly it is - but I can tell you I am 100% plus another few % that
you have it all wrong..

Jesus was just a man.. Not the son of any God.. The people who wrote the
old and new testaments were just that - people. All regular people...

Let me ask you, lets suppose that an apparition of Jesus actually was seen
after he died.. A real stretch, but lets' suppose - OK you tell me now,
what about other people who ha ve seen apparitions too? "Ghosts", as you
know the word.. Are those ghosts, or whatever they are, also "sons of
God"?

You can't answer any of this, because it's all brainwashing - no proof..
They lock up Jesus' every week in mental instituions and feed "him" mind
stabilizing drugs...

...D.

On 19 Apr 2005 12:28:42 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
> [...]
>

>Got Questions?
>http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
>
>Other Languages
>http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html
>
>Free Movie: To Hell and Back
>http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html
>
>Animation
>http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation
>
>The Passion Of The Christ
>http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com
>
>Beware Of Cults
>http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm
>
>About Hell
>http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm
>
>Is Jesus God?
>http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html
>
>Free Online Bible
>http://www.biblegateway.com

>>>You can't answer any of this, because it's all brainwashing - no
proof..
They lock up Jesus' every week in mental instituions and feed "him"

If God (Jesus) lived in your heart, others would know and so would you.
One day his light may shine upon your face, and you will believe.
People believe in cursing God for everything that goes wrong...how
crazy is that?
Free will brother. It is all up to you.
~Aladdin

On 19 Apr 2005 22:57:35 -0700, "Genie" <[email protected]> wrote:

> ...D.
>If God (Jesus) lived in your heart, others would know and so would you.
>One day his light may shine upon your face, and you will believe.
>People believe in cursing God for everything that goes wrong...how
>crazy is that?
>Free will brother. It is all up to you.
>~Aladdin

Yes, but "God" "does live in my heart". But you see, you Christians and
Catholics (I guess I am still a Catholic - never been un-baptized) have
take a common word "god", capitalized it, and now anyone who says "God" is
somehow talking your god.

I don't think I want a God who is so powerful he created everything, yet
can dissolve me into ashes at "his" whim, yet he is petty enough to demand
devotion and worship - from something "he" created, mind you - he made me
think the way I do - correct?.

And then at a whim, way back whenever it was, because Arabs or whoever
they were ****** him off, he murdered the 1st born of those people -
correct? Something like that, right?

You will have to admit that such a God is imperfect. You cannot deny it -
any God with such power to create a universe but is so petty he needs to
be loved, is really hurting... Even Zen masters have moved beyond that
(and I am not saying I an Buddhist or Zen either).

And I'll throw this in right here - how come God is a "he" in the 1st
place - could it be that he was thought up by men, men who had such power
over women back in the old days, women being next to nothing? So are these
new Christian regions that have women priests - are they creating a huge
offense against the "he God" Almighty? Are they al going to hell?

If Christianity was so perfect, how come there are 4 major branches with
big differing beliefs - only that Jesus was the messiah is all they share
in common.. ? Tell me, of the 4 majors, how many offshoots of those - you
can't count them...

So, your God has the power to do anything, ...yet he let's... oh..., lets
6 million Jews die horrible painful & demeaning deaths, usually stripped
naked in front of everyone, just for the convenience so the bodies could
easily be disposed of..

And then he let's Joe Shoe down the street, a business man who's only
delight on earth is crushing other business men so they lose it all and go
bankrupt and can't hardly feed their family (if their wives haven't left
them by then) - well, Joe dies with a smile on his face at the age of 91,
in bed, in the middle of an orgasm, on top of a 16 year old...

.....now if you tell me here that Joe Shoe will get his just reward AFTER
he dies.. don't you see that you just cannot possibly know that?? You
can't.. You hear over and over again by those that want to control you,
but there is no proof! ...Look - Even me - I hope that being good means
something, that after death the "us" that is, advances towards being
something better, but I have to say it, as I said it previously, THERE IS
NO PROOF, so I can't tell you what there is after we die.. I have hopes,
and I have derived much of it through a lot of thought, but I don't know
it all - if I knew even half, that's be great...

I might only be using the term "God: so you understand I believe in
something higher up.. But it may or may not be a being - it certainly
cannot have a gender - a "him" .

Say - how do you like the new Pope? The "back to the way it was" Pope? The
"women are not as good as men" Pope?

And mother Teresa? The miracle of mother Teresa is a joke
http://www.kicknet.net/motherteresa1.html
- and, only one miracle too.. No second miracle. No raising of the dead..

There is a whole other movement besides Christianity. It involves some of
the best thinkers there are.. Scientist, Nobel prize winners, etc. But
you don't hear about it much, because unlike Christianity, with it's
unique form of getting goodie points with God (that would be converting
heathens), these people don't force - don't try to convince.. And admit
they don't know all.

Look - sorry - but God must have made me this way?.. He made me, even
though raised a Catholic, think on my own and realize it is all a
legend...

Tell me - what language was the Bible written in? Who translated it into
English then? How many re-writes (versions) have there been then? Can you
tell me the King James re-write was not because of the political and other
values that King James & his court felt at the time? What about the other
versions..?

All of it, from what is written now, to what you've been told over and
over again - myths. Are all of the Muslims going to hell and Buddhists too
because they don't worship Jesus and God.. I am still confused on Jesus
being God or the son of God.. someone tell me.. it is utter confusion..

What do you think of who is probably America's best known poet? I am
talking about James Kauvanaugh.. He was a priest you know.. I am curious..
http://www.kicknet.net/jameskavanaugh.html
He still might believe in Jesus, then again maybe not. At least he has a
brain to think with, and questions things...

...D.