Do you want to stay awake all day without walking?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Js, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Js

Js Guest

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00FB_01C3A58C.15E576B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Do you want to stay awake all day? Australia 3/11/2003 Hi,

I just want to share something with you that I feel has improved my = life.

I am 54 and live in Australia and for the last 35 years I have been = going to meetings in the
    evenings and after about 20 minutes of sitting = down I always fell asleep. Various speakers pointed
    their finger at me = and usually the person next to me nudged me and when I woke up I found = to my
    horror everyone laughing at me (How embarrassing). Sometimes I = even snored.

I went to many doctors to find a cure but apart from a few suggestions = like low blood pressure,
    sleep apnea, working too hard, no solution was = given to me.

I tried coffee, vitamins, exercising, eating more fruits and =

'Nothing worked Until:

About 8 months ago I started taking a NEW natural product, which the = emperor of china took 2000
    years ago to give him energy ( to enjoy his = 3000 wives ) but then it was very rare and expensive.
    Now thanks to = modern technology this product is available at a reasonable cost but is = not on
    supermarket shelves. I can go to meetings now and I don't fall = asleep. I drive people home at
    midnight and I don't have to pull up my = car in side streets to have a nap. I now sleep about 1
    a.m. and wake up = at 6 am I definitely have more energy. Do you want more Energy?

=20

I don't think many people have this problem but if you are one that has = this problem I don't want
    your money. The only thing I want is to give = you free information.

I want to help you stay awake.

If you are interested please email me with

" I am interested in staying awake all day" that's all.

Bob

Here is my email [email protected]

=20

------=_NextPart_000_00FB_01C3A58C.15E576B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
    http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
    6.00.2733.1800" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
    <DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> <H1 style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" =
    align=3Dcenter><I><U><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 16pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Do you want
    to = stay awake=20 all day?<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D=20
    "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" = /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></I></H1> <H1
    style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" = align=3Dcenter><FONT=20 size=3D5>Australia
    3/11/2003</FONT></H1> <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
    12.pt">Hi,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P> <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20
    13.pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>I just want to share something = with
    you=20 that I feel has improved my life.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P> <P class=3DMsoBodyText2
    style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT size=3D5>I = am 54 and live=20 in Australia and for the last
    35 years I have been going to meetings in = the=20 evenings and after about 20 minutes of sitting
    down I always fell = asleep.=20 Various speakers pointed their finger at me and usually the
    person next = to me=20 nudged me and when I woke up I found to my horror everyone laughing at =
    me (How=20 embarrassing). Sometimes I even snored.</FONT></P> <P class=3DMsoNormal
    style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial;
    mso-bidi-font-size: =
    14.pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>I went to many doctors to find = a cure
    but=20 apart from a few suggestions like low blood pressure, sleep apnea, = working too=20 hard,
    <I><U>no solution was given to me</U></I>.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P> <P class=3DMsoNormal
    style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial;
    mso-bidi-font-size: =
    15.pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>I tried coffee, vitamins, = exercising,=20
    eating more fruits and vegetables, eating less, sleeping early having = less=20

<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt;
    mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>About 8 months ago I
    started = taking=20 a<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN></SPAN><B><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'"><FONT = size=3D5>NEW</FONT></SPAN></B><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> = </SPAN><I><U><FONT=20 size=3D5>natural
    product</FONT></U></I><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">, which the =
    emperor of china=20 took 2000 years ago to give him energy ( to enjoy his 3000 wives ) but = then
    it=20 was very rare and expensive. Now thanks to modern technology this = product is=20 available
    at a <B><I><U>reasonable cost</U></I></B> but is not on = supermarket=20 shelves. I can go to
    meetings now and I don=92t fall asleep. I drive = people home=20 at midnight and I don=92t have to
    pull up my car in side streets to have = a=20 nap</SPAN><B><I><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">. I
    now sleep about 1 =
    a.m. and=20 wake up at 6 am I definitely have more energy. = </SPAN></I></B><I><U><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Bangle"><FONT size=3D5>Do you want more=20
    Energy?<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></U></I></P> <P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm
    0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P> <P class=3DMsoBodyText
    style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size:
    12.0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>I don=92t think many people = have
    this=20 problem but if you are one that has this problem I don=92t want your = money. The=20
    only thing I want is to give you </SPAN><B><I><U><FONT=20
    size=3D5>free</FONT></U></I></B><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size:
    12.0pt">=20 information.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P> <P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm
    0pt"><FONT size=3D5>I = want to help you=20
    <a><m><A>stay awake.<o:p></o:p></U></I></B></FONT></P> <P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm
    0cm 0pt"><FONT size=3D5>If = you are=20 interested please email me with</FONT></P> <P
    class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT = size=3D5><SPAN=20
    style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>=93 <I><U>I am interested in = staying awake=20
    all day</U></I>=94 that=92s all.</FONT></P> <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm
    0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
    12.pt">Bob<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P> <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20
    13.pt">Here is=20 my email<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN><A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A><o:p></o:p></SPAN>= </P> <P
    class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY:
    Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
    14.pt"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HT=
    ML>

------=_NextPart_000_00FB_01C3A58C.15E576B0--

Tags: