Road Cycling · Public discussion

Do you warm up well before the competition?

Started by jmovellan · · Last activity · 2 posts · 859 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 December 2011
Last activity
28 December 2011
Original author
jmovellan
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
859
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you think warm up is not important, do not read this article

    http://josemanuelmovellan.blogspot.com/2011/12/ciclista-triatleta-duatleta-calientas.html

    I remember you that if you need it, you have a Translation widget on top, at the left side.

    Bye!!!!

  2. When I use to race back in the mid 70's to mid 80's I use to warm up. Science wasn't as exact back then as it is today, but I would run first for about 5 minutes then get on the bike and ride for about 5 to 10 minutes depending on how far the race was. On a century race I never warmed up since everyone was going slow anyways in the beginning I just use that time to warm up.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.