Doctor.House has left or gone on vacation.

Crankyfeet

Jun 5, 2007
Since June 14th, Doctor.House has posted on average 15 posts a day and never missed a day to post something. His last post was almost three days ago. Mmmmm......

Crankyfeet said:
Since June 14th, Doctor.House has posted on average 15 posts a day and never missed a day to post something. His last post was almost three days ago. Mmmmm......

Doctor.House has left the building (actually he was shown the door I think).

The Nike special branch has caught up with him. The men in black wearing special nike black runners that give each wearer the power of ten men, using technology and pharmaceutical implants rumored to be have been gained from the infamous area 51. They snuck in under the cover of darkness, drugged him and whisked him away.
This very moment he is under sedation following an operation involving planting a special roaming chip placed behind the right ear. He will no doubt be released again. He will awake one morning at home unaware of what occurred.
People like Dr.H who have been snapped up by the likes of Nike special branch can only be told apart from the regular civilian by a small bar code tattoo on the back of their neck just under the hairline.

:eek: :eek:

or perhaps he forgot to pay his internet bill :rolleyes:

:D

Trev_S said:
The Nike special branch has caught up with him. The men in black wearing special nike black runners that give each wearer the power of ten men, using technology and pharmaceutical implants rumored to be have been gained from the infamous area 51. They snuck in under the cover of darkness, drugged him and whisked him away.
This very moment he is under sedation following an operation involving planting a special roaming chip placed behind the right ear. He will no doubt be released again. He will awake one morning at home unaware of what occurred.
People like Dr.H who have been snapped up by the likes of Nike special branch can only be told apart from the regular civilian by a small bar code tattoo on the back of their neck just under the hairline.

:eek: :eek:

or perhaps he forgot to pay his internet bill :rolleyes:

:D
LOL! I was going to speculate that his mom took away his internet privleges for a month because he failed to clean his room (even though he's 47).

About 6 days ago I put him on ignore. It really made the forum just a little bit better.

fbircher....... I always thought of him as the sort that sat in his mom's basement wearing his sweat soaked "Dopers Suck" shirt with nacho stains all over it. His big responsibility in life was to feed the cat.

You are all so not nice to him. If you knew him like I knew him you would know that he is sweet and sensitive. I think that you've really hurt his feelings. Swine!

Eagle of Toledo said:
Doctor.House has left the building (actually he was shown the door I think).
We could only be so lucky; however the staff here will allow him back in many different forms. They view him as good for the forums generating post count, not realizing he runs off more then he is worth. IMO

Tim Lamkin said:
We could only be so lucky; however the staff here will allow him back in many different forms. They view him as good for the forums generating post count, not realizing he runs off more then he is worth. IMO

He has generated many post and threads. Such as this one. Infamous? Maybe, but he get the attentions of others and I will give him that.

Truth is great then attention.
Forum cohesiveness is greater then attention.
Forum content and direction is great then attention.
Forum topics is what keeps a forum going, not ranting.

Tim Lamkin said:
Truth is great then attention.
Forum cohesiveness is greater then attention.
Forum content and direction is great then attention.
Forum topics is what keeps a forum going, not ranting.
Oh Tim, you really need to get out on your bike and race...win a field sprint for 17th place and then see about you feel about Nike and Armstrong.

Okay now that he's back, I'd suggest to House/Maison not to choose an alias that means house in any language for his return from the dead too.

Doctor.Tom.M said:
Sorry son you would be greatly mistaken if you think I am he. Perhaps Nike, and Armstrong have gotten to ye.

No?? Yet you display the mark of the beast!

Gregers said:
Has he actually been banned?

he's still registered - and is capable of posting.

Perhaps he's on holiday?
Given his post count - I'm sure he needs a rest!

He doesn't post exclusively on here, you know! He might be busy elsewhere.