Doctor.house=Lance Armstrong

thoughtforfood

Jul 24, 2007
I just figured it out....Doctor.House is Lance Armstrong. It makes total sense. He knows gritty details about pro's sticking things up their ****, gritty detail about how the whole doping things is run....Lance has a guilty conscience and is cleansing it by dishing out all of the dirt, along with some self flagellation....It is crystal clear...CRYSTAL!!

If he is LA, he made a post this morning about half-an-hour before going on air so he must really love this forum.

thoughtforfood said:
I just figured it out....Doctor.House is Lance Armstrong. It makes total sense. He knows gritty details about pro's sticking things up their ****, gritty detail about how the whole doping things is run....Lance has a guilty conscience and is cleansing it by dishing out all of the dirt, along with some self flagellation....It is crystal clear...CRYSTAL!!

It is the crotch and abdominal regions where most of the needles go.

The $300 Nike 1011 sneakers are super cool.

thoughtforfood said:

Doctor.House said:
It is the crotch and abdominal regions where most of the needles go.

The $300 Nike 1011 sneakers are super cool.
After reading some of your posts, you are either an ex/current rider (probably the former) or a Dr. who has doped riders, or someone who sits around on a computer who has not life, and has decided to become an expert by compiling all the information available on the net.

thoughtforfood said:
After reading some of your posts, you are either an ex/current rider (probably the former) or a Dr. who has doped riders, or someone who sits around on a computer who has not life, and has decided to become an expert by compiling all the information available on the net.
Nice photo!

Need some hormones?

thoughtforfood said:

Expert my ass. try dork loser with no life.

thoughtforfood said:
Two degrees to come up with that? Wow! Impressive!

maybe he's zabriskie. weird sense of humor where he may or may not be joking around, good grasp on english, seeming knowledge of protour level doping, and general dissatisfaction with pro cycling.