Doctor Who Got Atkins' Death Report Is Selling Diet Book

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tcomeau, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    Tags:


  2. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    tcomeau wrote:

    > Doctor Who Got Atkins' Death Report Is Selling Diet Book
    >
    > http://www.townhall.com/news/politics/200402/NAT20040212b.shtml

    Birds of feather flock together or better said, $$$crooks$$$ hang together in principle. The word
    duped comes to mind in both cases. There is also a resurgence of the flat earth theory you might
    want to embrace with the bloated one in tow.

    --
    Doug Freese "Caveat Lector" [email protected]
     
  3. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report

    NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
    said Tuesday.

    The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
    congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds
    (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Doctor Who Got Atkins' Death Report Is Selling Diet Book
    >
    > http://www.townhall.com/news/politics/200402/NAT20040212b.shtml
    >
    > TC
     
  4. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    >
    >
    > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    > diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
    > said Tuesday.
    >
    >
    > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
    > congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
    > pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
    > paper said.

    No, he was 195 when he was admitted to hospital. Get your facts straight jack-ass.

    TC

    > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Doctor Who Got Atkins' Death Report Is Selling Diet Book
    > >
    > > http://www.townhall.com/news/politics/200402/NAT20040212b.shtml
    > >
    > > TC
     
  5. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > tcomeau wrote:
    >
    > > Doctor Who Got Atkins' Death Report Is Selling Diet Book
    > >
    > > http://www.townhall.com/news/politics/200402/NAT20040212b.shtml
    >
    > Birds of feather flock together or better said, $$$crooks$$$ hang together in principle. The word
    > duped comes to mind in both cases. There is also a resurgence of the flat earth theory you might
    > want to embrace with the bloated one in tow.

    Interesting analogy there.

    At one time everyone and his dog knew that the world was flat(calories were all). It was a given.
    Then someone piped up that it doesn't make sense and that they thought the world might be
    round(carbs may be the problem and not fat). What heresy? How ludicrous. How quacky. How arrogant.
    What an upstart. What gall.

    How dare this upstart little pipsqeak argue against the Laws of Nature and more importantly, how
    dare he question our basic scientific beliefs that we have held for a thousand years. We are the all-
    knowing, he is a quack. Banish him, off with his head.

    But someone decided to look into it and found that, lo and behold, the world is round (low-carb
    diets work better than low-fat diets and is good for blood lipid counts). All hell braks loose as
    the authorities try to bear down on these dissenters and force their beliefs on everyone. They just
    cannot and will not admit that they were dead wrong.

    And so the story goes on an on.

    TC
     
  6. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    > >
    > >
    > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
    Dr.
    > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
    had
    > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
    > >
    > >
    > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
    > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
    Wall
    > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
    > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
    >
    > No, he was 195 when he was admitted to hospital. Get your facts straight
    jack-ass.

    Sure asshole fathead... Some shill named "tcomeau" says 195, the coroner's report, as reported in
    the WSJ says 258 - who to believe?????. Want some butter on that bacon fathead?
    hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah
     
  7. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
    > Dr.
    > > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
    > had
    > > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
    > > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
    > Wall
    > > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
    > > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
    > >
    > > No, he was 195 when he was admitted to hospital. Get your facts straight
    > jack-ass.
    >
    > Sure asshole fathead... Some shill named "tcomeau" says 195, the coroner's report, as reported in
    > the WSJ says 258 - who to believe?????. Want some butter on that bacon fathead?
    > hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah

    I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent font
    of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope. You
    must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.

    TC
     
  8. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    Ok, Fatkins head, if the Wall St. Journal misreported by saying Atkins weighed 258 pounds and had
    heart problems, then someone (you maybe?) would get them to publish a correction to thier story.
    Where is it? Post a link or state which issue of the paper has the retraction.

    Cmon blockage brain, inform us.

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death
    of
    > > Dr.
    > > > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated
    he
    > > had
    > > > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he
    had a
    > > > > history of heart attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension,
    the
    > > Wall
    > > > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice
    while
    > > > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
    > > >
    > > > No, he was 195 when he was admitted to hospital. Get your facts
    straight
    > > jack-ass.
    > >
    > > Sure asshole fathead... Some shill named "tcomeau" says 195, the coroner's report, as reported
    in
    > > the WSJ says 258 - who to believe?????. Want some butter on that bacon fathead?
    > > hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah
    >
    > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent font
    > of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope.
    > You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    >
    > TC
     
  9. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    tcomeau wrote:

    > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent font
    > of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope.
    > You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.

    He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime someone
    shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate Cherioes
    when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk about credentials
    being suspect.....

    --
    Doug Freese "Caveat Lector" [email protected]
     
  10. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > tcomeau wrote:
    >
    >
    > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent
    > > font of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and
    > > scope. You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    >
    > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime someone
    > shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate Cherioes
    > when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk about credentials
    > being suspect.....

    Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound alike.

    TC
     
  11. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
    fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > tcomeau wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent
    > > > font of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and
    > > > scope. You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    > >
    > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime someone
    > > shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate
    > > Cherioes when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk about
    > > credentials being suspect.....
    >
    > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound alike.
    >
    > TC
     
  12. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
    which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn can
    cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner? Either
    that is your problem or your meds are way off.

    TC

    "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
    > fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
    >
    > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > tcomeau wrote:
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and
    > > > > eloquent font of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's
    > > > > dimension and scope. You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    > > >
    > > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime
    > > > someone shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all
    > > > ate Cherioes when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk
    > > > about credentials being suspect.....
    > >
    > > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound alike.
    > >
    > > TC
     
  13. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    sure sure, now...

    Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
    fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
    > which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn
    > can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?
    > Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.
    >
    > TC
    >
    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
    heart
    > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
    > >
    > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > tcomeau wrote:
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such
    a
    > > > > > well-spoken and eloquent font of worldly wisdom. Your argument is
    so
    > > > > > well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope. You must
    know
    > > > > > all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    > > > >
    > > > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime
    > > > > someone shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors
    > > > > all ate Cherioes when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy,
    > > > > talk about credentials being suspect.....
    > > >
    > > > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound
    > > > alike.
    > > >
    > > > TC
     
  14. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    We have a new troll... yippeeee!

    TC

    "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > sure sure, now...
    >
    > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
    > fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
    >
    > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
    > > which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn
    > > can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?
    > > Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.
    > >
    > > TC
    > >
    > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
    > heart
    > > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
    > > >
    > > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > > tcomeau wrote:
    > > > > >
    > > > > >
    > > > > > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such
    > a
    > > > > > > well-spoken and eloquent font of worldly wisdom. Your argument is
    > so
    > > > > > > well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope. You must
    > know
    > > > > > > all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime
    > > > > > someone shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors
    > > > > > all ate Cherioes when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy,
    > > > > > talk about credentials being suspect.....
    > > > >
    > > > > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound
    > > > > alike.
    > > > >
    > > > > TC
     
  15. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    sure, sure, now...

    Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and having heart problems?? Where is it
    fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it, blockage brain.

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > We have a new troll... yippeeee!
    >
    > TC
    >
    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > sure sure, now...
    > >
    > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
    heart
    > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
    > >
    > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
    > > > folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin
    > > > which in turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an
    > > > irrational manner? Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.
    > > >
    > > > TC
    > > >
    > > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
    > > heart
    > > > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage
    brain.
    > > > >
    > > > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > > > tcomeau wrote:
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are
    such
    > > a
    > > > > > > > well-spoken and eloquent font of worldly wisdom. Your argument
    is
    > > so
    > > > > > > > well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope. You
    must
    > > know
    > > > > > > > all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory
    quackery
    > > > > > > such as you. Anytime someone shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm,
    > > > > > > you claim the doctors all ate Cherioes
    when
    > > > > > > they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly
    boy,
    > > > > > > talk about credentials being suspect.....
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound
    > > > > > alike.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > TC
     
  16. "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
    > which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn
    > can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?
    > Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.

    Did you know that not enough unrefined carbs in your diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
    folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in
    turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?

    GWC
     
  17. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    That is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that PETA has stuck its lying, thieving, domestic-
    terroristic, extreme animal-rights neck out and got it chopped off publicly. Everyone and his dog
    now knows what PCRM and PETA is up to. It isn't science, it isn't responsible medicine and it has
    nothing to do with physicians. And in the meantime it has garnered more press for the atkins diet
    than they could buy in ten years.

    We, the low-carb meat-eating brotherhood, win, yet again. And your argument is nonsense regardless
    of whether or not any correction is printed. So why don't you take your silly, ranting, comical,
    nonsensical bullshit and FOAD. Ya troll.

    TC

    "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<l%[email protected]>...
    > sure, sure, now...
    >
    > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and having heart problems?? Where is it
    > fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it, blockage brain.
    >
    >
    > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > We have a new troll... yippeeee!
    > >
    > > TC
    > >
    > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > sure sure, now...
    > > >
    > > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
    > heart
    > > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
    > > >
    > > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
    > > > > folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin
    > > > > which in turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an
    > > > > irrational manner? Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.
    > > > >
    > > > > TC
    > > > >
    > > > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
    > heart
    > > > > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage
    > brain.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > > > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > > > > tcomeau wrote:
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are
    > such a
    > > > > > > > > well-spoken and eloquent font of worldly wisdom. Your argument
    > is so
    > > > > > > > > well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope. You
    > must know
    > > > > > > > > all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory
    > quackery
    > > > > > > > such as you. Anytime someone shows you a study that does not fit your low carb
    > > > > > > > paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate Cherioes
    > when
    > > > > > > > they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly
    > boy,
    > > > > > > > talk about credentials being suspect.....
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound
    > > > > > > alike.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > TC
     
  18. "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > That is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that PETA has stuck its lying, thieving, domestic-
    > terroristic, extreme animal-rights neck out and got it chopped off publicly. Everyone and his dog
    > now knows what PCRM and PETA is up to. It isn't science, it isn't responsible medicine and it has
    > nothing to do with physicians. And in the meantime it has garnered more press for the atkins diet
    > than they could buy in ten years.
    >
    > We, the low-carb meat-eating brotherhood, win, yet again. And your argument is nonsense regardless
    > of whether or not any correction is printed. So why don't you take your silly, ranting, comical,
    > nonsensical bullshit and FOAD. Ya troll.
    >
    > TC

    Did you know that not enough unrefined carbs in your diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
    folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in
    turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?

    GWC
     
  19. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    So you're admitting Atkins weighed 258 and had heart disease?

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > That is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that PETA has stuck its lying, thieving, domestic-
    > terroristic, extreme animal-rights neck out and got it chopped off publicly. Everyone and his dog
    > now knows what PCRM and PETA is up to. It isn't science, it isn't responsible medicine and it has
    > nothing to do with physicians. And in the meantime it has garnered more press for the atkins diet
    > than they could buy in ten years.
    >
    > We, the low-carb meat-eating brotherhood, win, yet again. And your argument is nonsense regardless
    > of whether or not any correction is printed. So why don't you take your silly, ranting, comical,
    > nonsensical bullshit and FOAD. Ya troll.
    >
    > TC
    >
    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<l%[email protected]>...
    > > sure, sure, now...
    > >
    > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and having
    heart
    > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it, blockage
    brain.
    > >
    > >
    > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > We have a new troll... yippeeee!
    > > >
    > > > TC
    > > >
    > > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > sure sure, now...
    > > > >
    > > > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
    > > heart
    > > > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage
    brain.
    > > > >
    > > > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
    > > > > > folate which in turn affects your ability
    to
    > > > > > convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn can
    cause
    > > > > > anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?
    > > > > > Either that is your problem or your meds are
    way
    > > > > > off.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > TC
    > > > > >
    > > > > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and
    have
    > > heart
    > > > > > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it
    blockage
    > > brain.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > > > > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > > > > > > tcomeau wrote:
    > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you
    are
    > > such a
    > > > > > > > > > well-spoken and eloquent font of worldly wisdom. Your
    argument
    > > is so
    > > > > > > > > > well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope.
    You
    > > must know
    > > > > > > > > > all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
    > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory
    > > quackery
    > > > > > > > > such as you. Anytime someone shows you a study that does not
    fit
    > > > > > > > > your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate
    Cherioes
    > > when
    > > > > > > > > they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire.
    Silly
    > > boy,
    > > > > > > > > talk about credentials being suspect.....
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you
    > > > > > > > sound alike.
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > TC
     
  20. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    "George W. Cherry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s04>...
    > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > That is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that PETA has stuck its lying, thieving, domestic-
    > > terroristic, extreme animal-rights neck out and got it chopped off publicly. Everyone and his
    > > dog now knows what PCRM and PETA is up to. It isn't science, it isn't responsible medicine and
    > > it has nothing to do with physicians. And in the meantime it has garnered more press for the
    > > atkins diet than they could buy in ten years.
    > >
    > > We, the low-carb meat-eating brotherhood, win, yet again. And your argument is nonsense
    > > regardless of whether or not any correction is printed. So why don't you take your silly,
    > > ranting, comical, nonsensical bullshit and FOAD. Ya troll.
    > >
    > > TC
    >
    > Did you know that not enough unrefined carbs in your diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
    > folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin
    > which in turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an
    > irrational manner?
    >
    > GWC

    Good one there, buddy. How eloquent and to the point. You are such a good writer.

    TC
     
Loading...