Doctor Who Got Atkins' Death Report Is Selling Diet Book

Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report

NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
said Tuesday.

The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds
(117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
news:[email protected]...

"Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
>

> NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
> diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
> said Tuesday.
>

> The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
> congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
> pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
> paper said.

No, he was 195 when he was admitted to hospital. Get your facts straight jack-ass.

TC

Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> tcomeau wrote:
>
> > Doctor Who Got Atkins' Death Report Is Selling Diet Book
> >
> > http://www.townhall.com/news/politics/200402/NAT20040212b.shtml
>
> Birds of feather flock together or better said, $$$crooks$$$ hang together in principle. The word
> duped comes to mind in both cases. There is also a resurgence of the flat earth theory you might
> want to embrace with the bloated one in tow.

Interesting analogy there.

At one time everyone and his dog knew that the world was flat(calories were all). It was a given.
Then someone piped up that it doesn't make sense and that they thought the world might be
round(carbs may be the problem and not fat). What heresy? How ludicrous. How quacky. How arrogant.
What an upstart. What gall.

How dare this upstart little pipsqeak argue against the Laws of Nature and more importantly, how
dare he question our basic scientific beliefs that we have held for a thousand years. We are the all-
knowing, he is a quack. Banish him, off with his head.

But someone decided to look into it and found that, lo and behold, the world is round (low-carb
diets work better than low-fat diets and is good for blood lipid counts). All hell braks loose as
the authorities try to bear down on these dissenters and force their beliefs on everyone. They just
cannot and will not admit that they were dead wrong.

And so the story goes on an on.

TC

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
> >

> > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
Dr.
> > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
had
> > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
> >

> > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
> > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
Wall
> > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
> > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
>
> No, he was 195 when he was admitted to hospital. Get your facts straight
jack-ass.

Sure asshole fathead... Some shill named "tcomeau" says 195, the coroner's report, as reported in
the WSJ says 258 - who to believe?????. Want some butter on that bacon fathead?
hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah

"Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
> > >

> > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
> Dr.
> > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
> had
> > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
> > >

> > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
> > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
> Wall
> > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
> > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
> >
> > No, he was 195 when he was admitted to hospital. Get your facts straight
> jack-ass.
>
> Sure asshole fathead... Some shill named "tcomeau" says 195, the coroner's report, as reported in
> the WSJ says 258 - who to believe?????. Want some butter on that bacon fathead?
> hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah

I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent font
of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope. You
must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.

TC

Ok, Fatkins head, if the Wall St. Journal misreported by saying Atkins weighed 258 pounds and had
heart problems, then someone (you maybe?) would get them to publish a correction to thier story.
Where is it? Post a link or state which issue of the paper has the retraction.

Cmon blockage brain, inform us.

tcomeau wrote:

> I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent font
> of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and scope.
> You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.

He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime someone
shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate Cherioes
when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk about credentials
being suspect.....

Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> tcomeau wrote:
>

> > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent
> > font of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and
> > scope. You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
>
> He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime someone
> shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate Cherioes
> when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk about credentials
> being suspect.....

Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound alike.

TC

Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > tcomeau wrote:
> >

> > > I guess we ought to believe you, eh. Especially since you are such a well-spoken and eloquent
> > > font of worldly wisdom. Your argument is so well formed and intelligent in it's dimension and
> > > scope. You must know all. All hail the wisest man in the world.
> >
> > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime someone
> > shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all ate
> > Cherioes when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk about
> > credentials being suspect.....
>
> Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound alike.
>
> TC

Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn can
cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner? Either
that is your problem or your meds are way off.

TC

"Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
> fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
>
> "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > > He may be crude but he is not riding the conspiracy theory quackery such as you. Anytime
> > > someone shows you a study that does not fit your low carb paradigm, you claim the doctors all
> > > ate Cherioes when they were kids and take money from the evil carbo empire. Silly boy, talk
> > > about credentials being suspect.....
> >
> > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound alike.
> >
> > TC

sure sure, now...

Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
> which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn
> can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?
> Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.
>
> TC
>
> "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
heart
> > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
> >
> > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Yeah, and that is one eloquent argument as well. Are you guys brothers, 'cause you sound
> > > alike.
> > >
> > > TC

We have a new troll... yippeeee!

TC

"Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> sure sure, now...
>
> Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have heart problems?? Where is it
> fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
>
> "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
> > which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn
> > can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?
> > Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.
> >
> > TC
> >
> > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
> heart
> > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
> > >
> > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> news:<[email protected]>...

> so
> know

sure, sure, now...

Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and having heart problems?? Where is it
fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it, blockage brain.

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> We have a new troll... yippeeee!
>
> TC
>
> "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > sure sure, now...
> >
> > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
heart
> > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
> >
> > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
> > > folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin
> > > which in turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an
> > > irrational manner? Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.
> > >
> > > TC
> > >
> > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > heart

> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > so
> > know

when

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Did you know that too many refined carbs in the diet depletes your body of B vitamins and folate
> which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in turn
> can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?
> Either that is your problem or your meds are way off.

Did you know that not enough unrefined carbs in your diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in
turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?

GWC

That is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that PETA has stuck its lying, thieving, domestic-
terroristic, extreme animal-rights neck out and got it chopped off publicly. Everyone and his dog
now knows what PCRM and PETA is up to. It isn't science, it isn't responsible medicine and it has
nothing to do with physicians. And in the meantime it has garnered more press for the atkins diet
than they could buy in ten years.

We, the low-carb meat-eating brotherhood, win, yet again. And your argument is nonsense regardless
of whether or not any correction is printed. So why don't you take your silly, ranting, comical,
nonsensical ******** and FOAD. Ya troll.

TC

"Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<l%[email protected]>...
> sure, sure, now...
>
> Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and having heart problems?? Where is it
> fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it, blockage brain.
>

> "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > We have a new troll... yippeeee!
> >
> > TC
> >
> > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > sure sure, now...
> > >
> > > Where's the Wall St Jl. correction re. Atkins weighing 258 and have
> heart
> > > problems?? Where is it fathead? Waddle off until you can provide it blockage brain.
> > >
> > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> news:<[email protected]>...
> heart
> brain.

> news:<[email protected]>...

> such a
> is so
> must know

> quackery
> when
> boy,

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> That is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that PETA has stuck its lying, thieving, domestic-
> terroristic, extreme animal-rights neck out and got it chopped off publicly. Everyone and his dog
> now knows what PCRM and PETA is up to. It isn't science, it isn't responsible medicine and it has
> nothing to do with physicians. And in the meantime it has garnered more press for the atkins diet
> than they could buy in ten years.
>
> We, the low-carb meat-eating brotherhood, win, yet again. And your argument is nonsense regardless
> of whether or not any correction is printed. So why don't you take your silly, ranting, comical,
> nonsensical ******** and FOAD. Ya troll.
>
> TC

Did you know that not enough unrefined carbs in your diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin which in
turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an irrational manner?

GWC

So you're admitting Atkins weighed 258 and had heart disease?

"George W. Cherry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<JwDYb.349962$na.518782@attbi_s04>...
> "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > That is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that PETA has stuck its lying, thieving, domestic-
> > terroristic, extreme animal-rights neck out and got it chopped off publicly. Everyone and his
> > dog now knows what PCRM and PETA is up to. It isn't science, it isn't responsible medicine and
> > it has nothing to do with physicians. And in the meantime it has garnered more press for the
> > atkins diet than they could buy in ten years.
> >
> > We, the low-carb meat-eating brotherhood, win, yet again. And your argument is nonsense
> > regardless of whether or not any correction is printed. So why don't you take your silly,
> > ranting, comical, nonsensical ******** and FOAD. Ya troll.
> >
> > TC
>
> Did you know that not enough unrefined carbs in your diet depletes your body of B vitamins and
> folate which in turn affects your ability to convert tryptophan and niacin into serotonin
> which in turn can cause anxiety, depression, fits of anger and lashing out at people in an
> irrational manner?
>
> GWC

Good one there, buddy. How eloquent and to the point. You are such a good writer.

TC