Does any Powermeter work with Vista, 32 or 64 bit?

JTE83

Jan 28, 2004
Does any Powermeter work with Vista, 32 or 64 bit? What were your experiences?

I think the old Polar S720i stuff and wired powermeter probably don't work with Vista, because maybe the Polar Software and old IR USB plug don't work with Vista? Anyone tried it?

People *****ed and complained about Vista so much before SP1, but I just built a new i7 Core 920 computer with a $79 copy of Vista 64 Home Premium SP1 and it's working awesome! In fact I love Vista 64 so much better than 32bit Win XP Pro SP3! Vista has so many more features, + it's a major mega web browsing machine when you got 6gb of memory! Tons of tabbed web browsers with out hiccup, whereas my 3GB Dell E1705 laptop hiccups on more than 10 sets of tabbed browsers!

OMG, my 5 Polar Powermeters are so outdated... but still good stuff!

JTE83 said:
Does any Powermeter work with Vista, 32 or 64 bit? What were your experiences?

I think the old Polar S720i stuff and wired powermeter probably don't work with Vista, because maybe the Polar Software and old IR USB plug don't work with Vista? Anyone tried it?

People *****ed and complained about Vista so much before SP1, but I just built a new i7 Core 920 computer with a $79 copy of Vista 64 Home Premium SP1 and it's working awesome! In fact I love Vista 64 so much better than 32bit Win XP Pro SP3! Vista has so many more features, + it's a major mega web browsing machine when you got 6gb of memory! Tons of tabbed web browsers with out hiccup, whereas my 3GB Dell E1705 laptop hiccups on more than 10 sets of tabbed browsers!

OMG, my 5 Polar Powermeters are so outdated... but still good stuff!
My SRM Dura-Ace Pro with PCV works fine with 32bit Vista.

Got a 725X with the small usb stick IrDA and it works fine too.