does anybody use animal pak?

suedezu

Jan 29, 2005
Hy ! i am new on this forum . i want to ask if is someone here who use Animal Pak. If you are tell me if you fell some diferences in your workout!

suedezu said:
Hy ! i am new on this forum . i want to ask if is someone here who use Animal Pak. If you are tell me if you fell some diferences in your workout!
You're talking about Universal Nutrition's Animal Pak right? If so, why would you want to take a bodybuilding and power-lifting supplement? It's just one big mega-dose of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Anyway, I do have to admit that I did try the stuff many years ago when I was young and dumb and into weight training - before cycling - thinking that there was some magic bullet out there to improve performance. It didn't do anything for me.

Oh now I know what it is..I`m using Massive whey gainer or something similar for faster & better regeneration..

my nutrition is based on animal pak . it really does not make any differences if is a bodtbuilders supplement because you dont work with weights when raceing. animal pak enlarge your mescle dimensions only if you work out relly hard. i was taking animal pak at my national championship race and i was 14o km in front with 9 min differences on the peloton. so it works!

Could not have been your training?

If it sounds too easy, it is! A [legal] pill will not make you go faster! A liter or so of your own blood, stored up for a while is another thing... :p

The success all must have come from the shark cartilage, ox bile, and other digestive enzymes in the stuff... training is only secondary... :p

161.jpg