Does anyone have any experience with VCRC Ceramic components?

kickass

Nov 4, 2010
Have been looking to upgrade some components on my S-Works trying to shave weight and reduce friction. From the site (VCRC) they seem to have good product but was wondering if anybody has used em?

Great article! Thanks for sharing. I feel like I've hit a peak with my training and it's time to start investing in my bike. Prob going to pick up one of your bottom brackets.

Originally Posted by kickass .

Great article! Thanks for sharing. I feel like I've hit a peak with my training and it's time to start investing in my bike. Prob going to pick up one of your bottom brackets.
I've just been reading about them from the add here too. There is no extra speed to be gained from the carbon bars / stem but there might be from the ceramic bbs/wheel bearings etc. They're claiming 15% smoother/faster spinning. That's a big difference. I read some others claiming 8% (diff. brand) which is still good.
$250 for a package to do the bearings in all the running gear is a fair amount of $ but if your as fit as your can reasonably gear and have fast / light wheels/tyres it's probably as good a next upgrade as you can do.

BBB/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

My experience is very nice, VCRC Ceramic Bearings. Something so simple as changing your bearings can make such a difference to the speed and quality of your riding.