Does anyone here give a rip about cycling anymore?



P

Pol Pot

Guest
Amstel Gold Race Results
1 Danilo Di Luca (Ita) Liquigas - Bianchi
2 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
3 Mirko Celestino (Ita) Domina Vacanze
4 Davide Rebellin
5 Miguel Angel Martin Perdiguero
6 Patrik Sinkewitz
7 Björn Leukemans
8 David Etxebarria Alkorta
 
J

John Forrest Tomlinson

Guest
If you're going to post something about bike racing, could you at
least put "OT" for "on-topic" into the subject line? It's only common
courtesy.

JT

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:09:23 -0700, "Pol Pot"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Amstel Gold Race Results
>1 Danilo Di Luca (Ita) Liquigas - Bianchi
>2 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
>3 Mirko Celestino (Ita) Domina Vacanze
>4 Davide Rebellin
>5 Miguel Angel Martin Perdiguero
>6 Patrik Sinkewitz
>7 Björn Leukemans
>8 David Etxebarria Alkorta
>



****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
 
P

Pol Pot

Guest
Sorry


"John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]
> If you're going to post something about bike racing, could you at
> least put "OT" for "on-topic" into the subject line? It's only common
> courtesy.
>
> JT
>
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:09:23 -0700, "Pol Pot"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Amstel Gold Race Results
>>1 Danilo Di Luca (Ita) Liquigas - Bianchi
>>2 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
>>3 Mirko Celestino (Ita) Domina Vacanze
>>4 Davide Rebellin
>>5 Miguel Angel Martin Perdiguero
>>6 Patrik Sinkewitz
>>7 Björn Leukemans
>>8 David Etxebarria Alkorta
>>

>
>
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visit http://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************
 
B

Bill C

Guest
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> If you're going to post something about bike racing, could you at
> least put "OT" for "on-topic" into the subject line? It's only

common
> courtesy.
>
> JT
>
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:09:23 -0700, "Pol Pot"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Amstel Gold Race Results
> >1 Danilo Di Luca (Ita) Liquigas - Bianchi
> >2 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
> >3 Mirko Celestino (Ita) Domina Vacanze
> >4 Davide Rebellin
> >5 Miguel Angel Martin Perdiguero
> >6 Patrik Sinkewitz
> >7 Björn Leukemans
> >8 David Etxebarria Alkorta
> >

>
>
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visit http://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************


Doen't seem like anybody has actually given a **** about the racing in
ages. Seems like the people who have been doing most of the posting for
a while now are out to stroke their own egos and tell us howw smart
they are, what great racers they are, "really just believe me because
I'm anonymous and great". The exception has been CP, because we know
who he is and seems to have given up being an ass for now and at least
he's been there and done it for a d1.
See you at Bear Mountain.
Bill
 
ok who is he?
seriously, I'm tired of people saying "we all know who he is"
and then 50 posts of people guessing.
It can't be Kenny Labbe, impossible.
 
C

Curtis L. Russell

Guest
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:09:23 -0700, "Pol Pot"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Amstel Gold Race Results
>1 Danilo Di Luca (Ita) Liquigas - Bianchi
>2 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
>3 Mirko Celestino (Ita) Domina Vacanze
>4 Davide Rebellin
>5 Miguel Angel Martin Perdiguero
>6 Patrik Sinkewitz
>7 Björn Leukemans
>8 David Etxebarria Alkorta
>


Outside of Di Luca, a truly ugly finish. Since Boogerd was leading out
a ghost, couldn't anyone get his wheel?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
 
E

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:48:26 -0400, Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> Outside of Di Luca, a truly ugly finish. Since Boogerd was leading out
> a ghost, couldn't anyone get his wheel?


No!! Just Di Luca. Both were off the front, Boogerd even after sitting
down with 50m to go.


--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/
 
B

Bill C

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> ok who is he?
> seriously, I'm tired of people saying "we all know who he is"
> and then 50 posts of people guessing.
> It can't be Kenny Labbe, impossible.


Hey believe what you want. I've seen and heard more than enough
evidence from multiple sources that were enough to convince me.
If you say it's impossible that's your opinion. I personally thought
it was pretty unlikely for a long time until lot's of stuff came
together.
I'm comfortable with my conclusion.
Glad he's here. Too bad some of the other pros got sick of the place.
Bill C
 
B

Bill C

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> ok who is he?
> seriously, I'm tired of people saying "we all know who he is"
> and then 50 posts of people guessing.
> It can't be Kenny Labbe, impossible.


Hey believe what you want. I've seen and heard more than enough
evidence from multiple sources that were enough to convince me.
If you say it's impossible that's your opinion. I personally thought
it was pretty unlikely for a long time until lot's of stuff came
together.
I'm comfortable with my conclusion.
Glad he's here. Too bad some of the other pros got sick of the place.
Bill C
 
K

k.papai

Guest
"CP ... he's (she?) been there and done it for a d1"

NOT at all.

-Ken