Does anyone in the Milton Keynes / Northampton area want a cheap hack / commuter?

Brian Jennings

Guest
Ladies Coventry eagle MTB,

15 speed Shimano tourney gears, good overall condition (couple of light scratches but nothing bad)

I bought it 2nd hand and re-built it for a friend, who wanted a bike, new sprocket and chain, new
Q/R front hub, stripped, cleaned and greased every bearing and cable.

Now she has decided that she is broke and doesn't want it.

Does anyone want it for the cost of the new parts? (£20ish)

Brian.

BTW. My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask. Just tell me and I promise I won't do it again.

---

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:47:43 -0000, "Brian Jennings" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I bought it 2nd hand and re-built it for a friend, who wanted a bike, new sprocket and chain, new
>Q/R front hub, stripped, cleaned and greased every bearing and cable.
>
>Now she has decided that she is broke and doesn't want it.

That doesn't make sense to me. If she's broke then a really cheap bike to use as transport is
exactly what she needs!

>BTW. My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask. Just tell me and I promise I won't do
>it again.

Your post is perfectly on topic, I hope you find it a good home.

Bob