Does anyone know anything about Soren & Son framebuilders?

Andrew

Guest
I've picked up a 'Soren Son' frame as an upgrade for my fixie, which was
made on the Gold Coast sometime in the late 80's/early 90's and repainted by
the builder between then and now.

I can't find any info on the builder on the net/yellowpages/... but I'd like
to get in contact with him to find out about the frame's history and to buy
another set of decals.

Has anyone heard of the builder and know of a phone number/postal address
that I could get in touch with?

Cheers,
AB.

The downtube decal reads: 'Sóren Son', with a Canadian flag at one and
and a Danish one at the other. Also a 'Made in Queensland' decal on the
top tube.

You can check it out Friday morning at the LA ride.

You can check it out Friday morning at the LA ride.
I can only make it if it starts around 5:30 and if we head anti clockwise (towards UQ first), but I don't want to make all kinds of changes - I would feel like a demanding b!tch.

Lotte

"LotteBum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] Wrote:
>> You can check it out Friday morning at the LA ride.

> I can only make it if it starts around 5:30 and if we head anti
> clockwise (towards UQ first), but I don't want to make all kinds of
> changes - I would feel like a demanding b!tch.

..........and you're usually not? :)