Does anyone know speedx?

chrislee99777

Feb 22, 2016
About two weeks ago my friend shared a contest to win a bike 2 weeks ago and I signed up for it. A few days ago I received one of their emails (because I signed up for their contest) with this super cool video of their prototype:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I then visited their website again and it seems to be updated with a very cool and promising bike: www.speedx.com. What do you guys think? I always wanted to buy a carbon fiber bike, but most of them are too expensive – so this is a perfect entry level carbon bike for me.

EDIT: For those who ask, the contest link to win their bike: https://gleam.io/competitions/4Fb8I-smart-road-bike-giveaway

Last edited:
I am totally in awe of the spam. It's almost like Yoeleo, Chinarello Snake Bike and Works Well had a three way.

2016-New-super-light-snake-shaped-racing.jpg_220x220.jpg

2016-Promotions-29er-mtb-bicycle-frame-29.jpg_200x200.jpg

I confidently predict the all-in-one stem/computer/headlight will soon be found on all racing bicycles. It is inevitable. The tail light in the seatpost? Pure genius!

Reactions: chrislee99777
I am totally in awe of the spam. It's almost like Yoeleo, Chinarello Snake Bike and Works Well had a three way.

I confidently predict the all-in-one stem/computer/headlight will soon be found on all racing bicycles. It is inevitable. The tail light in the seatpost? Pure genius!
I don't think that he'll catch the sarcasm. Spams are getting so blatant now that people that can't speak English are trying them.

Reactions: chrislee99777

I like this product, but I hope the real product is as same as photos.

About two weeks ago my friend shared a contest to win a bike 2 weeks ago and I signed up for it. A few days ago I received one of their emails (because I signed up for their contest) with this super cool video of their prototype:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I then visited their website again and it seems to be updated with a very cool and promising bike: www.speedx.com. What do you guys think? I always wanted to buy a carbon fiber bike, but most of them are too expensive – so this is a perfect entry level carbon bike for me.

EDIT: For those who ask, the contest link to win their bike: https://gleam.io/competitions/4Fb8I-smart-road-bike-giveaway
Thank you very much for the video and for the giveaway link.