DOES ANYONE SMELL SMOKE? ANOTHER LIBERAL CAUGHT DOING DRUGS...

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr. wrote:

> Was contamination of one person's sample with anothers possible given
> the lab procedures used? I residue in the testing equipment? False
> positives?
>
> Remember the countless false positives showing chemicals at various
> sites in Iraq? Which on more refined testing proved to have been only
> "false positives?"

I spent a couple of hours at a US airport after my luggage has tested
positive for explosives residues. Eventually the big boss came down,
did a complete wipe down of the work area and equipment, did the tests
again and they came up clean.

--
Tony

Anon

MartinM> I'm not an oncologist but I'm not sure that EPO is given with
MartinM> Chemotherapy; after all the purpose of chemo is to prevent all cells
MartinM> dividing with the aim of knocking out the tumour; it also takes other
MartinM> rapidly dividing cells with it such as bone marrow and hair. Blood
MartinM> transfusion is the normal treatment for chemo -induced anaemia; as it
MartinM> is the mitotic process itself which is affected, so EPO would not help?

In Armstrong's book he said he was given EPO during treatment.

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in talk.politics.misc...)