does anyone understand max kash

Skyonic

Guest
i mean i'm still trying to understand the title:

Real Race among Real Men for Real Cash or, A Day without Blue Coats is like a Day without Crabs...

for example this is the second paragraph: Now you would think that with MKA's elite legal
training, he'd be ready for the pompous nabobs in their Blue Coats poised to deek, fine, dock or
scold. But MKA must confess that few judges can turn his throat desert dry or his pits swamp wet
like a Blue Coat.

i just don't get it he lost me after "now you would think..." why does he have to use words like
nabobs, what does that mean? 'blue coats poised to deek', what the????

In article <[email protected]>, skyonic <[email protected]> wrote:

> i mean i'm still trying to understand the title:
>
> Real Race among Real Men for Real Cash or, A Day without Blue Coats is like a Day without Crabs...
>
> for example this is the second paragraph: Now you would think that with MKA's elite legal
> training, he'd be ready for the pompous nabobs in their Blue Coats poised to deek, fine, dock or
> scold. But MKA must confess that few judges can turn his throat desert dry or his pits swamp wet
> like a Blue Coat.
>

> i just don't get it he lost me after "now you would think..." why does he have to use words like
> nabobs, what does that mean? 'blue coats poised to deek', what the????

I'd say that is about normal for him. You have to know alot of inside jokes and stuff to get what
he's talking about. e.g. Blue Coats would be USAC officials.

-WG

Yes. But then I drink. A lot. And thus no one understands me. Urp. Pardon. What were we talking
about again, and has your mom always looked so ... hot?

Cheers,

Patrick O'Grady Mad Dog Media http://www.maddogmedia.com

[email protected] (Patrick O'Grady) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Yes. But then I drink. A lot. And thus no one understands me. Urp. Pardon. What were we talking
> about again, and has your mom always looked so ... hot?

Patrick, you think that downhill women racers look hot. It must be that you can't focus fast enough.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Tom
Kunich) wrote:

> [email protected] (Patrick O'Grady) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Yes. But then I drink. A lot. And thus no one understands me. Urp. Pardon. What were we talking
> > about again, and has your mom always looked so ... hot?
>
> Patrick, you think that downhill women racers look hot. It must be that you can't focus
> fast enough.

Naw, it's genetics. You will recall that the Irish shared living quarters with barnyard animals, to
a point where we became indistinguishable from one another. To this day I can't ride past a flock of
sheep without asking if any of them need help getting through the fence.

Patrick O'Grady wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Tom
> Kunich) wrote:
>

>>[email protected] (Patrick O'Grady) wrote in message
>
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>>Yes. But then I drink. A lot. And thus no one understands me. Urp. Pardon. What were we talking
>>>about again, and has your mom always looked so ... hot?
>>
>>Patrick, you think that downhill women racers look hot. It must be that you can't focus
>>fast enough.
>

> Naw, it's genetics. You will recall that the Irish shared living quarters with barnyard animals,
> to a point where we became indistinguishable from one another. To this day I can't ride past a
> flock of sheep without asking if any of them need help getting through the fence.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Patrick O'Grady Mad Dog Media

Be careful Patrick. You could get fired for saying **** like that. Or for talking to Kunich for that
matter ...

Bret

[email protected] (Patrick O'Grady) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Tom
> Kunich) wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Patrick O'Grady) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Yes. But then I drink. A lot. And thus no one understands me. Urp. Pardon. What were we
> > > talking about again, and has your mom always looked so ... hot?
> >
> > Patrick, you think that downhill women racers look hot. It must be that you can't focus fast
> > enough.
>
> Naw, it's genetics. You will recall that the Irish shared living quarters with barnyard animals,
> to a point where we became indistinguishable from one another. To this day I can't ride past a
> flock of sheep without asking if any of them need help getting through the fence.

I just don't know where you come up with stuff like that. That is definitely a talent that not many
people have. That is, not many people that aren't Irish. Do you suppose that Seinfeld is really.....

"skyonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> i mean i'm still trying to understand the title:
>
> Real Race among Real Men for Real Cash or, A Day without Blue Coats is like a Day without Crabs...
>
> for example this is the second paragraph: Now you would think that with MKA's elite legal
> training, he'd be ready for the pompous nabobs in their Blue Coats poised to deek, fine, dock or
> scold. But MKA must confess that few judges can turn his throat desert dry or his pits swamp wet
> like a Blue Coat.
>
> i just don't get it he lost me after "now you would think..." why does he have to use words like
> nabobs, what does that mean? 'blue coats poised to deek', what the????

Here, I'll translate for you (with a nod to MKA):

> Real Race among Real Men for Real Cash or, A Day without Blue Coats is like a Day without Crabs...

TRANSLATION: California Bike Racing Association rocks, USCF sucks. USCF officials generally give me
as much pleasure as a case of crabs.

> Now you would think that with MKA's elite legal training, he'd be ready for the pompous nabobs in
> their Blue Coats poised to deek, fine, dock or scold. But MKA must confess that few judges can
> turn his throat desert dry or his pits swamp wet like a Blue Coat.

TRANSLATION: Being a lawyer, I'm uniquely qualified to deal with USCF officials, and they do bug me
so. Blue Coats = USCF officials. Nabobs = idiots. Deek = disqualify.

"skyonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> i mean i'm still trying to understand the title:
>
> Real Race among Real Men for Real Cash or, A Day without Blue Coats is like a Day without Crabs...
>
> for example this is the second paragraph: Now you would think that with MKA's elite legal
> training, he'd be ready for the pompous nabobs in their Blue Coats poised to deek, fine, dock or
> scold. But MKA must confess that few judges can turn his throat desert dry or his pits swamp wet
> like a Blue Coat.
>

> i just don't get it he lost me after "now you would think..." why does he have to use words like
> nabobs, what does that mean? 'blue coats poised to deek', what the????

I doubt MKA will ever write a normal race report. Some of the nicknames are opaque, but the rest of
the language is not undecipherable if your IQ reaches the triple digits.

MKA was responsible, I believe, for putting a caricature of Jeff Prinz (complete with
sunglasses, goatee and bike dood expression) on their team jersey sleeve last year with the
caption "12k dreamer".

That is good stuff. I applaud.

Now if only one of those Age-Handicapped teams would christen their squad "The Masters Fatties", I
would be sated.

news:<[email protected]>...
> "skyonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > i mean i'm still trying to understand the title:
> >
> > Real Race among Real Men for Real Cash or, A Day without Blue Coats is like a Day without
> > Crabs...
> >
> > for example this is the second paragraph: Now you would think that with MKA's elite legal
> > training, he'd be ready for the pompous nabobs in their Blue Coats poised to deek, fine, dock or
> > scold. But MKA must confess that few judges can turn his throat desert dry or his pits swamp wet
> > like a Blue Coat.
> >

> > i just don't get it he lost me after "now you would think..." why does he have to use words like
> > nabobs, what does that mean? 'blue coats poised to deek', what the????
> >

> I doubt MKA will ever write a normal race report. Some of the nicknames are opaque, but the rest
> of the language is not undecipherable if your IQ reaches the triple digits.
>
> MKA was responsible, I believe, for putting a caricature of Jeff Prinz (complete with sunglasses,
> goatee and bike dood expression) on their team jersey sleeve last year with the caption "12k
> dreamer".
>
> That is good stuff. I applaud.
>
> Now if only one of those Age-Handicapped teams would christen their squad "The Masters Fatties", I
> would be sated.

MKA is the man and Labor is better than some of the D3 teams out right now.