Does Cutting warts Make it worst?

lab

Guest
I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
fact?

"lab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
> foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
> helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
> fact?

I do no tknow. But, try duct tape. Keep it on for a while and then the warts
will go away.

See a Naturopathic Doctor. I have seen many taken away with whatever they
give them.

"lab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
> foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
> helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
> fact?

This fits in nicely with a nutrition newsgroup.

Buddy Guy wrote:
> This fits in nicely with a nutrition newsgroup.
>

> "lab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
>>foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
>>helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
>>fact?

Mzybe I am a bit odd, but I eat my warts after removing. I'm convinced
that orally ingesting it will increase my defences.