Does Cutting warts Make it worst?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by lab, May 13, 2004.

  1. lab

    lab Guest

    I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
    foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
    helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
    fact?

    Tags:

  2. "lab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
    > foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
    > helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
    > fact?

    I do no tknow. But, try duct tape. Keep it on for a while and then the warts
    will go away.

  3. Pizza Gurl

    Pizza Gurl Guest

    See a Naturopathic Doctor. I have seen many taken away with whatever they
    give them.

    "lab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
    > foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
    > helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
    > fact?

  4. Buddy Guy

    Buddy Guy Guest

    This fits in nicely with a nutrition newsgroup.

    "lab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
    > foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
    > helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
    > fact?

  5. Javi

    Javi Guest

    Buddy Guy wrote:
    > This fits in nicely with a nutrition newsgroup.
    >

    > "lab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>I have a wart besides my finger nail and my wife five big ones on her
    >>foot. We have tired many natural and chemical remedies but nothing
    >>helps. Cutting them only seams to make it worst, but is that a proven
    >>fact?

    Mzybe I am a bit odd, but I eat my warts after removing. I'm convinced
    that orally ingesting it will increase my defences.