Does hincapie have a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Andrew Martin, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    B. Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]...
    >> > nothing.
    >>
    >> Cohn... And he'd been pretty much outted because of his relationship with David Schine years
    >> earlier.

    > As well as being seen around town with various young muffins. One, of my law school aquaintances
    > clerked in his law firm. Lots of fringe benefits including HIV exposure.

    But the pleasure of screwing your fellow gays over...

    >> > Michael Huffington was married to and had 3 kids with Arriana
    > Huffington.
    >> > Divorced her and declared his gayness.
    >>

    >> > You're married, right? Proves nothing.
    >>
    >> As was Leonard Bernstein...

    > ........and thousands of others in various walks of life.

    Indeed.

  2. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]cs.indiana.edu> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > B. Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > >> Cohn... And he'd been pretty much outted because of his relationship
    with
    > >> David Schine years earlier.
    >
    > > As well as being seen around town with various young muffins. One, of
    my
    > > law school aquaintances clerked in his law firm. Lots of fringe
    benefits
    > > including HIV exposure.
    >
    > But the pleasure of screwing your fellow gays over...

    Yes. He was one of the nastiest humans to ever walk the earth and had a very limited conscience.
    I had an opportunity to watch him lawyering. If I was ever charged with homicide, I would have
    retained him no matter what the cost. The guy was a master trial attorney. That said, I don't
    like what it says about lawyering in our adversarial system.

  3. [email protected] (Mel) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Maybe you all should visit George's website at www.hincapie.com and watch the "Worlds slideshow".
    > Picture nr. 11 shows a very "special" supporter - all the way from
    > France.....................(does that ring a bell, anyone?) It seems to me that Hincapie does have
    > a girlfriend and this thread can and right here ;-)

    Right on, Mel. We all know that no gay man ever has stylish and attractive female friends. It just
    never happens.

    I'm guessing it's 2 to 1 that Mel is the chick in the photo.

    -RJ Doesn't know or care if GH is a straight or gay overpaid-non-sprinter.

  4. On 10/16/2003 01:54 PM, in article [email protected], "B.
    Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Steve McGinty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> "Now what? It's party time...the team has a huge dinner at the hotel with friends, family and
    >> sponsors. The boys usually meet at a pre determined bar or disco for a private celebration. Rumor
    >> has it some of the podium girls are going to make an appearance. But like they say in
    >> Vegas...what happens in Paris stays in Paris."
    >>
    >> ...or does it?
    >>
    >> Regards! Stephen
    >
    > Interesting comment by Armstrong. One is tempted to read well in to it.

    One shouldn't, since it was made by Dylan Casey.

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  5. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Fastest Fat Climber wrote:
    > Way to go Georgie! But then again... I love it whenever America screws France!

    America (in the form of bush's redneck regime anyway) may end up catching Aids if it screws
    around to much.

  6. Mel

    Mel Guest

    [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > I'm guessing it's 2 to 1 that Mel is the chick in the photo.

    If it would be me, I'm sure I wouldn't waste my time hangin' out with you guys ;-)

  7. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Mel wrote:
    > Maybe you all should visit George's website at www.hincapie.com and watch the "Worlds slideshow".
    > Picture nr. 11 shows a very "special" supporter - all the way from
    > France.....................(does that ring a bell, anyone?) It seems to me that Hincapie does have
    > a girlfriend and this thread can and right here ;-)

    I think photo number 5 is a more significant pairing, considering the photo of the afterparty.

  8. "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > Fastest Fat Climber wrote:
    > > Way to go Georgie! But then again... I love it whenever America screws France!
    >
    > America (in the form of bush's redneck regime anyway) may end up catching Aids if it screws around
    > to much.

    True... America needs to stay away from those skanky countries. Who knows what they're
    infected with!

  9. radracer

    radracer New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2003
    look at the pic with millar and hincapie, i didn't know chuck norris was a cycling fan

  10. N2O

    N2O New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2003
  11. N2O <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Andrew Martin wrote:
    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/tech/shows/interbik-
    > > e/sinclair/pa144655http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/-
    > > tech/shows/interbike/sinclair/pa144655 Millar's British, so it seems normal, but George
    > > looks pretty comfortable for a stuffy East coast boy. -a
    >
    > This should answer your question:
    >
    > http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=5077

    'Mel' may be pretty, but she looks like a prop to me.

    -RJ

  12. N2O <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Andrew Martin wrote:
    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/tech/shows/interbik-
    > > e/sinclair/pa144655http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/-
    > > tech/shows/interbike/sinclair/pa144655 Millar's British, so it seems normal, but George
    > > looks pretty comfortable for a stuffy East coast boy. -a
    >
    > This should answer your question:
    >
    > http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=5077

    from the site:

    "The pressure was on for George in Hamilton last weekend, as it so often is when one-day races are
    your poison..."

    Poison, got that right.

    -RJ

  13. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Ronaldo
    Jeremiah) wrote:

    > N2O <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Andrew Martin wrote:
    > > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/tech/shows/interbik-
    > > > e/sinclair/pa144655http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/-
    > > > tech/shows/interbike/sinclair/pa144655 Millar's British, so it seems normal, but George
    > > > looks pretty comfortable for a stuffy East coast boy. -a
    > >
    > > This should answer your question:
    > >
    > > http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=5077
    >
    > 'Mel' may be pretty, but she looks like a prop to me.
    >
    > -RJ

    I saw a photo of george talking a blond woman at the worlds, I guess it was her. What a surprise,
    she's blond! There must be a factory somewhere that produces women for athletes.

    Theq quality of those photos could have been better,maybe using a better flash or faster film,
    they're so dark!

  14. "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > N2O <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Andrew Martin wrote:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/tech/shows/interbik-

    e/sinclair/pa144655http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/-
    > > > tech/shows/interbike/sinclair/pa144655 Millar's British, so it seems normal, but George
    > > > looks pretty comfortable for a stuffy East coast boy. -a
    > >
    > > This should answer your question:
    > >
    > > http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=5077
    >
    > 'Mel' may be pretty, but she looks like a prop to me.

    Dumbass -

    She's the TdF trophy girl who got fired for snogging an unidentified rider (gh) in public, thereby
    violating the terms of her contract (snicker).

  15. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> N2O <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> > Andrew Martin wrote:
    >> > >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/tech/shows/interbik-
    >> > >
    > e/sinclair/pa144655http://www.cyclingnews.com/shows.php?id=photos/2003/-
    >> >
    >> > This should answer your question:
    >> >
    >> > http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=5077
    >>
    >> 'Mel' may be pretty, but she looks like a prop to me.

    > Dumbass -

    > She's the TdF trophy girl who got fired for snogging an unidentified rider (gh) in public, thereby
    > violating the terms of her contract (snicker).

    giggle...

  16. H Squared

    H Squared Guest

    Marlene Blanshay wrote:

    > I saw a photo of george talking a blond woman at the worlds, I guess it was her. What a surprise,
    > she's blond! There must be a factory somewhere that produces women for athletes.

    oh, c'mon, blondes need love too.

    besides, they aren't all blond eg http://www.pbase.com/image/22250705

    heather

  17. Jay Hill

    Jay Hill Guest

    h squared wrote:
    > Marlene Blanshay wrote:
    >
    >>I saw a photo of george talking a blond woman at the worlds, I guess it was her. What a surprise,
    >>she's blond! There must be a factory somewhere that produces women for athletes.
    >
    > oh, c'mon, blondes need love too.
    >
    > besides, they aren't all blond

    Especially at the Giro & Vuelta (I think there's a pattern...)

  18. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > I saw a photo of george talking a blond woman at the worlds, I guess it was her. What a surprise,
    > she's blond! There must be a factory somewhere that produces women for athletes.

    I don't know about any "factory", but there sure is a lot of processing involved.

  19. Cris

    Cris Guest

    "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >

    > > I saw a photo of george talking a blond woman at the worlds, I guess it was her. What a
    > > surprise, she's blond! There must be a factory somewhere that produces women for athletes.
    >
    > I don't know about any "factory", but there sure is a lot of processing involved.
    photo series of GH & podium girl at tdf
    http://forums.consumerreview.com/[email protected]@.efd812e

  20. cris wrote:
    > "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>"Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>I saw a photo of george talking a blond woman at the worlds, I guess it was her. What a surprise,
    >>>she's blond! There must be a factory somewhere that produces women for athletes.
    >>
    >>I don't know about any "factory", but there sure is a lot of processing involved.
    >
    > photo series of GH & podium girl at tdf
    > http://forums.consumerreview.com/[email protected]@.efd812e

    And it's important to remember, George scores in Carnac Matrix shoes!

    If you aren't getting any, it's probably because of your grotty old shoes, get Carnac and score,
    like George! Yow!