Does hypnois work for sex problems

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Danny, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Danny

    Danny Guest

    I was wondering going to a hypnotherapist and/or listening to those sibliminal tapes would help a
    person with being "premature" and has been that way there whole life?

    I know there are other ways to work at this problem and I have tried most to no avail. Plus I do not
    have a partner willing to "help" which is needed for many of the exercises.

    Please give me your honest opinion.

    Tags:

  2. trakar

    trakar Guest

    On 5 Feb 2004 06:18:37 -0800, [email protected] (Danny) wrote:

    >I was wondering going to a hypnotherapist and/or listening to those sibliminal tapes would help a
    >person with being "premature" and has been that way there whole life?
    >
    >I know there are other ways to work at this problem and I have tried most to no avail. Plus I do
    >not have a partner willing to "help" which is needed for many of the exercises.
    >
    >Please give me your honest opinion.

    Take care of the "partner" problem first and most of the others will evaporate. Being "premature"
    when you are by yourself, is impossible.

  3. Tranceman

    Tranceman Guest

    I agree. If your partner does not want to help, fix that first, or get a different partner. Any
    solution is going to involve psychological relaxation, and how can you relax with a partner that
    does not care enough about you to help.

    Greg Turner, MA., CMH. Certified Master Hypnotist http://www.tranceformationtech.com

  4. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Maybe I was confusing. I do have a partner, (my wife) but she does not

    > Take care of the "partner" problem first and most of the others will evaporate. Being "premature"
    > when you are by yourself, is impossible.

  5. Once upon a time, our fellow Danny

    Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.psychology.misc retorts, thusly ...

    >Maybe I was confusing. I do have a partner, (my wife) but she does not

    >> Take care of the "partner" problem first and most of the others will evaporate. Being "premature"
    >> when you are by yourself, is impossible.

    wife yes, ... partner no!

    Just thought that you might want to know. :)

  6. In sci.med Danny <[email protected]> wrote:
    : Maybe I was confusing. I do have a partner, (my wife) but she does not

    I'd imagine she's pretty frustrated too. Sometimes it's easier to just give up hope when problems
    seem unworkable.

    literature. They are commonly used for treating premature ejaculation.

    The other alternative is to use Prozac, or similar medications to slow down the journey to climax.
    Talk to your doctor. I'm sure it's been used for "off-label" uses such as this before.

    HTH,

    Emma