Does it go mountains - answered

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Craig, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Tags:

  2. Skip

    Skip Guest

  3. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    skip wrote:

    > Wow man. Great Shots. Great accomplishment. What kind of bike is that? It looks a lot like a
    > Ryan/Longbike.

    I think it is a Radius Peer Gynt.

    John Riley

  4. Richard Ryan

    Richard Ryan Guest

    > "John Riley" skrev...
    >
    > > I think it is a Radius Peer Gynt.
    >
    > I think you are right. Give the man a cigar.
    >
    > http://www.liegeradinfo.de/rad_pegy.jpg
    >
    > Mikael

    Yes, they were the first company to knock off the Avatar and the bike seemed to start to look like a
    Vanguard not too long after I started building them. Also the "Fateba" from Switzerland came along
    not long after the Radius. http://www.twi.ch/%7Eeberlst1/ Dick Ryan

  5. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    I couldn't get the Fateba link to work. Here is another link for it:

    http://merlin.zhwin.ch/~eberlst1/

    Click on longbike to see this very Avatar-ish bike:

    http://merlin.zhwin.ch/~eberlst1/LBEinstieg.htm

    John Riley