Does it go mountains - answered

skip wrote:

> Wow man. Great Shots. Great accomplishment. What kind of bike is that? It looks a lot like a
> Ryan/Longbike.

I think it is a Radius Peer Gynt.

John Riley

> "John Riley" skrev...
>
> > I think it is a Radius Peer Gynt.
>
> I think you are right. Give the man a cigar.
>
> http://www.liegeradinfo.de/rad_pegy.jpg
>
> Mikael

Yes, they were the first company to knock off the Avatar and the bike seemed to start to look like a
Vanguard not too long after I started building them. Also the "Fateba" from Switzerland came along
not long after the Radius. http://www.twi.ch/%7Eeberlst1/ **** Ryan

I couldn't get the Fateba link to work. Here is another link for it:

http://merlin.zhwin.ch/~eberlst1/

Click on longbike to see this very Avatar-ish bike:

http://merlin.zhwin.ch/~eberlst1/LBEinstieg.htm

John Riley