Does RANS answer its email?

Carol Cohen

Guest
Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is there
another address for them that they do read?

C.C.

In article <BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
> there another address for them that they do read?

I've not known RANS to recognize the value of email since John Schlitter Left. Phone calls always
worked when I needed help or info.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

I have not gotten answers to my email either.

But I still love my V-Rex.

Originally posted by Cletus Lee
In article <BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
> there another address for them that they do read?

I've not known RANS to recognize the value of email since John Schlitter Left. Phone calls always
worked when I needed help or info.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

Originally posted by Carol Cohen
Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is there
another address for them that they do read?

Yes they do answer their e-mail. But it is not in a timely manner. Response times for me was usually a week to ten days.

Derek

Sometimes they answer their email and sometimes they don't. I guess it depends on the mood they are
in. When dealing with RANS it is way better to call them, they don't seem to have a problem with
phone calls like they do with email.

John

"Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]...
> Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
> there another address for them that they do read?
>
> C.C.

"bentcruiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carol Cohen wrote:
> > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion
bike.
> > May 22 and May 27. Is there another address for them that they do
read?

> Yes they do answer their e-mail. But it is not in a timely manner. Response times for me was
> usually a week to ten days.
>
> Derek
>
> I find that
rediculous for e-mail, I don't think they care about the customer that much, 10 responce time you
can do with snail mail. Just my opinion\

Bill V-rex

Recently I sent an email to Rans about a new seat mesh I needed. After no response for two days, I
called them and got a fellow named Dave who remembered seeing my email, but said he was swamped and
running behind on the email. He was very prompt in getting my telephone order to me. From now on,
I'll just call - not a problem.

"bill marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]...
> > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
> > there another address for them that they do read?
> >
> > C.C.
> >
> I tried one time too, and got no responce at all. I gave up and ordered the parts I needed from
> the Hostel shop. To hell with Rans mail Dept
>
> Bill V-rex

I finally got answers to me email from Dave at RANS yesterday, but I had already phone ordered the new fenders for my Vrex.

:-]

Originally posted by Floyd Sense
Recently I sent an email to Rans about a new seat mesh I needed. After no response for two days, I
called them and got a fellow named Dave who remembered seeing my email, but said he was swamped and
running behind on the email. He was very prompt in getting my telephone order to me. From now on,
I'll just call - not a problem.

"bill marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]...
> > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
> > there another address for them that they do read?
> >
> > C.C.
> >
> I tried one time too, and got no responce at all. I gave up and ordered the parts I needed from
> the Hostel shop. To hell with Rans mail Dept
>
> Bill V-rex

Interesting. Maybe your timing is bad, or something. I've e-mailed those guys with simple questions
about parts, specs, etc. Often I've had e-mail conversations of the course of a day with them. How
very strange that I get a responce and you don't.

Does anybody else have a story. What's the norm for their e-mail responce?????

news:[email protected]...