Does RANS answer its email?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Carol Cohen, Jun 2, 2003.

  1. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is there
    another address for them that they do read?

    C.C.

    Tags:

  2. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    In article <BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
    > there another address for them that they do read?

    I've not known RANS to recognize the value of email since John Schlitter Left. Phone calls always
    worked when I needed help or info.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  3. g19glock1

    g19glock1 New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2003
    I have not gotten answers to my email either.

    But I still love my V-Rex.

  4. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    Yes they do answer their e-mail. But it is not in a timely manner. Response times for me was usually a week to ten days.

    Derek

  5. John W

    John W Guest

    Sometimes they answer their email and sometimes they don't. I guess it depends on the mood they are
    in. When dealing with RANS it is way better to call them, they don't seem to have a problem with
    phone calls like they do with email.

    John

    "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]...
    > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
    > there another address for them that they do read?
    >
    > C.C.

  6. Bill Marsh

    Bill Marsh Guest

    "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]...
    > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
    > there another address for them that they do read?
    >
    > C.C.

    I tried one time too, and got no responce at all. I gave up and ordered the parts I needed from
    the Hostel shop. To hell with Rans mail Dept

    Bill V-rex

  7. Bill Marsh

    Bill Marsh Guest

    "bentcruiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Carol Cohen wrote:
    > > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion
    bike.
    > > May 22 and May 27. Is there another address for them that they do
    read?

    > Yes they do answer their e-mail. But it is not in a timely manner. Response times for me was
    > usually a week to ten days.
    >
    > Derek
    >
    > I find that
    rediculous for e-mail, I don't think they care about the customer that much, 10 responce time you
    can do with snail mail. Just my opinion\

    Bill V-rex

  8. Floyd Sense

    Floyd Sense Guest

    Recently I sent an email to Rans about a new seat mesh I needed. After no response for two days, I
    called them and got a fellow named Dave who remembered seeing my email, but said he was swamped and
    running behind on the email. He was very prompt in getting my telephone order to me. From now on,
    I'll just call - not a problem.

    "bill marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:BB00FD0A.4CB1E%[email protected]...
    > > Twice I've emailed RANS ([email protected]) for info about the Fusion bike. May 22 and May 27. Is
    > > there another address for them that they do read?
    > >
    > > C.C.
    > >
    > I tried one time too, and got no responce at all. I gave up and ordered the parts I needed from
    > the Hostel shop. To hell with Rans mail Dept
    >
    > Bill V-rex

  9. g19glock1

    g19glock1 New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2003
    I finally got answers to me email from Dave at RANS yesterday, but I had already phone ordered the new fenders for my Vrex.

    :-]

  10. Guy Bergeson

    Guy Bergeson Guest

    Interesting. Maybe your timing is bad, or something. I've e-mailed those guys with simple questions
    about parts, specs, etc. Often I've had e-mail conversations of the course of a day with them. How
    very strange that I get a responce and you don't.

    Does anybody else have a story. What's the norm for their e-mail responce?????

    news:[email protected]...