Does this exist in your neighborhood?

Cyclist14

Oct 13, 2004
There are kids in my nieghborhood who have those gas-powered scotters with horns, its really annoying because even now I can hear them blowing there horns.

Whenever I ride by they always try to race me and I let them get about 10 feet back, I give them the "lance look" and then I just drop them.

There are several other cyclists in my neighborhood including one guy who owns seven or eight bikes:eek: . I see him on a different one every day and he probably "races" those kids too.

Cyclist14 said:
There are kids in my neighborhood who have those gas-powered scoters with horns it’s really annoying because even now I can hear them blowing there horns.

Whenever I ride by they always try to race me and I let them get about 10 feet back, I give them the "lance look" and then I just drop them.

There are several other cyclists in my neighborhood including one guy who owns seven or eight bikes:eek: . I see him on a different one every day and he probably "races" those kids too.

Same thing happened to me this last fall. I dropped them went through the underpass, and, there was a bicycle cop there that gave them a ticket for having a motorized vehicle on a bike path.

It was fun.

It was fun.

Cyclist14 said:
There are kids in my nieghborhood who have those gas-powered scotters with horns, its really annoying because even now I can hear them blowing there horns.

There are kids where I ride too with these skooters and I will just not even give them a chance from first sight I drop them