Does USA Cycling suspend drug cheats' coaching license too?

crit pro

Guest
Does USA Cycling suspend a coaching license of an athlete when they
fail drug tests? I can't find the answer on their website.

crit pro

"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does USA Cycling suspend a coaching license of an athlete when they
> fail drug tests? I can't find the ????????

???????????????????????????????????????

?????????????

crit pro wrote:

> Does USA Cycling suspend a coaching license of an athlete when they
> fail drug tests? I can't find the answer on their website.
>
> crit pro

No, they don't.

They suspend 2 things:

1. Their racing license.
2. Their "sitting around in front of a computer posting USEnet
messages" license.

#2 is the reason drug cheats post anonymously.

--

Remove CLOTHES to reply