Does your bicycle have a name?

Wow. A lot of people name their bikes. Hmmmm.

I've only named one two wheeled vehicle, and that was a motorcycle I raced. I named her Jezebel after a race or two on her. I named her as such 'cuz ridin' her was like a combat f*ck with the randiest piece o' trailer trash you could find. You know, the pasty white girl, with the homemade india ink tattoos, that smoked Pall Mall unfiltereds, wore combat boots, and flailed, scratched, and screamed like a rabid badger when bumpin' uglies. In short, she was the most terrifying, intense, and primally satisfying ride I've ever had.

alienator said:
Wow. A lot of people name their bikes. Hmmmm.

I've only named one two wheeled vehicle, and that was a motorcycle I raced. I named her Jezebel after a race or two on her. I named her as such 'cuz ridin' her was like a combat f*ck with the randiest piece o' trailer trash you could find. You know, the pasty white girl, with the homemade india ink tattoos, that smoked Pall Mall unfiltereds, wore combat boots, and flailed, scratched, and screamed like a rabid badger when bumpin' uglies. In short, she was the most terrifying, intense, and primally satisfying ride I've ever had.
i think there is another story here? ^^ i would like to hear it

sunnysang said:
I call mine, mind the language as* rocket

funny story if you wanna hear
funny storyes are always good. names are better when they have a good tale behind it!

PantsDaddy said:
funny storyes are always good. names are better when they have a good tale behind it!
Well i was riding with a friend and it was an alright road. It was a road with no trafic, one or two cars on its 15-20 mile length. I was looking at the scenry, cruising at about 20-21 and did not see a pot hole. The front of my tire went cleanly over, but by back wheel threw me up and i landed on my seat hard. My friend behind me started laughing and said thats a sore one. And without thinking i responded, yeah its my ass rocket. :cool:

I call my bike dammit. And I must be going nuts, as I keep talking to it.

dammit, why am I having so much trouble with this climb?

dammit, why does that girl look so much better in cycling shorts than I do?

JohnO said:
I call my bike dammit. And I must be going nuts, as I keep talking to it.

dammit, why does that girl look so much better in cycling shorts than I do?
LOL why, you want guys to check you out? just kidding :D

I called my Steelwool Northstar City of Leicester after one of the longest and possibly hardest though most satisfying ride I have done so far...

Demon . . . . Because sometimes you need to be left alone with your demons.

This is funny. Maybe the style of it to use for a name. Bianchi Nirone call it nirone. I don't know. People do this a lot with different vehicles.
Esperance means hope or expectation. Esperance is a town in western Australia. It is also a town that is in New York, US. An enclave, small area in the state of Washington, US. Interesting someone would call their bike this. Maybe they were just talking about going there.

My friends have a name for their cars and bikes. I find it quite odd to name my bike though for the sake of having a name. I just call it bike nothing special.

My bike doesn't have a name, neither does my car but I sometimes refer to my car as my workhorse.

I did have a bike that was made by Peugeot and it had the Peugeot name on the side. At the time I had it me and a friend were in to F1 big time so we wrote "Jordan" in front of where it had Peugeot, so it became "Jordan Peugeot" after the Formula One team competing at the time.