Does your place of work have a specific place to put your bike?

Yes actually. However it is outside the building where I am working at so I won't be assured about the safety of my bike. The bad thing there is that there is no guard who will look after the bikes. Some are just locking up their bikes through pad locks and just leave their bicycles there. Besides, where I live at is very far from home so I don't use my bike whenever I go to work.

It would be nice to have that. Sadly, we don't have one. There's no space for simply parking your bike. That's why I can only use my bike for recreational purposes. I can't ride it to work even if I wanted to.

It would be nice to have that. Sadly, we don't have one. There's no space for simply parking your bike. That's why I can only use my bike for recreational purposes. I can't ride it to work even if I wanted to.

My office doesn't have the place to part my bike as well and that has always made me feel sad especially when I am late to work and needs the bike to hasten the journey instead of getting in a cab and suffering the issue of traffic jams. Using my bike only for recreational activities has not being easy, but I have nothing to do than to manage it.