Dog basket for small dog.

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Man with no pigs, Mar 27, 2004.

  1. Would anyone know where I could get one in Melbourne?
    One that fits on the handle bars.

    Tags:

  2. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:23:56 +1000, Man with no pigs wrote:

    > Would anyone know where I could get one in Melbourne? One that fits on the
    > handle bars.

    It's not what you asked, but I reckon you should wire a wicker
    basket (or other) to your rear rack. I don't think I'd like
    something that moves on the handlebars, lest it moves around
    while I'm trying to negotiate traffic, or soft sand etc.

    The latest edition of VeloVision (magazine) has a story devoted
    to carrying pets on bikes. Yes Really.

    cheers,
    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    (mailto: [email protected])

  3. That's good advice, the dog may see a cat and send us both to the
    ground.

    On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:35:55 +1000, kingsley
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:23:56 +1000, Man with no pigs wrote:
    >
    >> Would anyone know where I could get one in Melbourne? One that fits on the
    >> handle bars.

    >It's not what you asked, but I reckon you should wire a wicker
    >basket (or other) to your rear rack. I don't think I'd like
    >something that moves on the handlebars, lest it moves around
    >while I'm trying to negotiate traffic, or soft sand etc.
    >
    >The latest edition of VeloVision (magazine) has a story devoted
    >to carrying pets on bikes. Yes Really.
    >
    >cheers,
    >-kt

  4. wassupdawg

    wassupdawg Guest

    Man With No Pig wrote:
    > Would anyone know where I could get one in Melbourne? One that fits on
    > the handle bars.

    what about one with an ejector seat? :-

    -