Dog basket for small dog.

Man with no pigs

Guest
Would anyone know where I could get one in Melbourne?
One that fits on the handle bars.

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:23:56 +1000, Man with no pigs wrote:

> Would anyone know where I could get one in Melbourne? One that fits on the
> handle bars.

It's not what you asked, but I reckon you should wire a wicker
basket (or other) to your rear rack. I don't think I'd like
something that moves on the handlebars, lest it moves around
while I'm trying to negotiate traffic, or soft sand etc.

The latest edition of VeloVision (magazine) has a story devoted
to carrying pets on bikes. Yes Really.

cheers,
-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
(mailto: [email protected])

That's good advice, the dog may see a cat and send us both to the
ground.

Man With No Pig wrote:
> Would anyone know where I could get one in Melbourne? One that fits on
> the handle bars.

what about one with an ejector seat? :-

-