Doh! Anyone want a free cateye light bracket?

Colin

Guest
Ok, so there I was having fitted some lamp brackets to my new rack, so I
could switch my rear LEDs from the seat to the rack when I need to carry
some luggage, and as the final check, I tried fitting my lights.

Doh!

It turns out I have "Smart" LEDs, but I bought cateye brackets, and
they're not interchangeable. So if anyone wants a gratis rack mounting
bracket for their _CATEYE_ blinky, drop me an email with your address
and I'll send them to you. This is the model
(http://preview.tinyurl.com/ynv5zj, leads to
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ProductDeta...dID=5360032017&N=Cateye Rear Carrier Mounting),
and I have two of them, so let me know if you want one or both.

Colin

Colin wrote:

> So if anyone wants a gratis rack mounting
> bracket for their _CATEYE_ blinky, drop me an email with your address
> and I'll send them to you.

Both now spoken for

--
Colin