Doing fine

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Bird

    Bird Guest

    I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
    track and been successful though. Too few points. I have managed to stay on program thus far with
    the exception of one night and I used my flex points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving
    it. So all in all I can see I am on the right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice
    drop. Good luck to everyone this week. Bird Need to lose 50#

    Tags:

  2. Geri

    Geri Guest

    Hi Bird, Good for you joining jazzercise! I belong to Curves and I know how much better I feel when
    I exercise. I didn't for a few weeks and felt like a slug. Hang in there...you've got the right
    attitude. That 50#'s will just melt away!!

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
    > track and been successful though. Too few
    points.
    > I have managed to stay on program thus far with the exception of one night and I used my flex
    > points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the
    > right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week.
    > Bird Need to lose 50#

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    That is excellent to hear!! I hope you have a big drop too!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

    bird wrote:
    > I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
    > track and been successful though. Too few points. I have managed to stay on program thus far with
    > the exception of one night and I used my flex points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am
    > loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping
    > for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week. Bird Need to lose 50#

  4. Oh I do wish my feet would let me do a jazzersize class ;-( Glad you're enjoying it. Elaine K

    bird wrote:

    >I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
    >track and been successful though. Too few points. I have managed to stay on program thus far with
    >the exception of one night and I used my flex points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving
    >it. So all in all I can see I am on the right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice
    >drop. Good luck to everyone this week. Bird Need to lose 50#

  5. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    This sounds good bird..!

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
    > track and been successful though. Too few
    points.
    > I have managed to stay on program thus far with the exception of one night and I used my flex
    > points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the
    > right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week.
    > Bird Need to lose 50#

  6. Good luck with the jazzercise classes. They sound like fun.

    Brenda

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
    > track and been successful though. Too few
    points.
    > I have managed to stay on program thus far with the exception of one night and I used my flex
    > points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the
    > right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week.
    > Bird Need to lose 50#

  7. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Wow Bird, WTG on joining Jazzercise... I hope you had a great weigh-in... I haven't gotten to that
    message yet... ;)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172