Doing fine

Bird

Guest
I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
track and been successful though. Too few points. I have managed to stay on program thus far with
the exception of one night and I used my flex points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving
it. So all in all I can see I am on the right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice
drop. Good luck to everyone this week. Bird Need to lose 50#

Hi Bird, Good for you joining jazzercise! I belong to Curves and I know how much better I feel when
I exercise. I didn't for a few weeks and felt like a slug. Hang in there...you've got the right
attitude. That 50#'s will just melt away!!

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
> track and been successful though. Too few
points.
> I have managed to stay on program thus far with the exception of one night and I used my flex
> points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the
> right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week.
> Bird Need to lose 50#

That is excellent to hear!! I hope you have a big drop too!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

bird wrote:
> I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
> track and been successful though. Too few points. I have managed to stay on program thus far with
> the exception of one night and I used my flex points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am
> loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping
> for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week. Bird Need to lose 50#

Oh I do wish my feet would let me do a jazzersize class ;-( Glad you're enjoying it. Elaine K

bird wrote:

>I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
>track and been successful though. Too few points. I have managed to stay on program thus far with
>the exception of one night and I used my flex points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving
>it. So all in all I can see I am on the right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice
>drop. Good luck to everyone this week. Bird Need to lose 50#

This sounds good bird..!

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
> track and been successful though. Too few
points.
> I have managed to stay on program thus far with the exception of one night and I used my flex
> points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the
> right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week.
> Bird Need to lose 50#

Good luck with the jazzercise classes. They sound like fun.

Brenda

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am happy to report that this week is going pretty good. I don't think I could have done the fast
> track and been successful though. Too few
points.
> I have managed to stay on program thus far with the exception of one night and I used my flex
> points then. I have joined jazzercise and I am loving it. So all in all I can see I am on the
> right path. I weigh in Wednesday and I am hoping for a nice drop. Good luck to everyone this week.
> Bird Need to lose 50#

Wow Bird, WTG on joining Jazzercise... I hope you had a great weigh-in... I haven't gotten to that
message yet... ;)

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172