doing good today.......

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been eating good today. and staying
    withing points carbs and cals. i am going to try and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't
    have anything that will triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so none
    tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today, i did 20 of them. i
    know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work on doing more as i go on. I proud of myself
    because i didn't have any junk so far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away with
    having just one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp
    for work tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

    Tags:

  2. Great job Angie!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been eating good today. and staying
    > withing points carbs and cals. i am going to try and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't
    > have anything that will triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
    none
    > tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today, i did 20 of them. i
    > know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work on doing more as i go on. I proud of myself
    > because i didn't have any junk so far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away
    > with having
    just
    > one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
    > tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

  3. good luck, have a strong will at work tonight, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been eating good today. and staying
    > withing points carbs and cals. i am going to try and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't
    > have anything that will triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
    none
    > tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today, i did 20 of them. i
    > know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work on doing more as i go on. I proud of myself
    > because i didn't have any junk so far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away
    > with having
    just
    > one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
    > tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

  4. didn't work out so well last night at work. I had half of what i had the
    other day. so tonight i'm going to work even harder at doing this. I know
    that i can do this, i am going to do this for me.
    thanks for your help guys
    it means alot to me
    angie
    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > good luck, have a strong will at work tonight, Lee Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been
    eating
    > > good today. and staying withing points carbs and cals. i am going to
    try
    > > and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't have anything that
    will
    > > triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
    > none
    > > tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today,
    > > did 20 of them. i know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work
    on
    > > doing more as i go on. I proud of myself because i didn't have any junk
    so
    > > far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away with having
    > just
    > > one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
    > > tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

  5. remember progress not perfection, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > didn't work out so well last night at work. I had half of what i had the other day. so tonight i'm
    > going to work even harder at doing this. I know that i can do this, i am going to do this for me.
    > thanks for your help guys it means alot to me angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > good luck, have a strong will at work tonight, Lee Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]>
    > > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been
    > eating
    > > > good today. and staying withing points carbs and cals. i am going to
    > try
    > > > and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't have anything that
    > will
    > > > triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
    > > none
    > > > tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches
    today,
    > > > did 20 of them. i know it's not alot but at least it's some i will
    work
    > on
    > > > doing more as i go on. I proud of myself because i didn't have any
    junk
    > so
    > > > far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away with
    having
    > > just
    > > > one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
    > > > tonight. Have good weekened
    at