doing good today.......

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been eating good today. and staying
withing points carbs and cals. i am going to try and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't
have anything that will triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so none
tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today, i did 20 of them. i
know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work on doing more as i go on. I proud of myself
because i didn't have any junk so far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away with
having just one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp
for work tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

Great job Angie!!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been eating good today. and staying
> withing points carbs and cals. i am going to try and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't
> have anything that will triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
none
> tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today, i did 20 of them. i
> know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work on doing more as i go on. I proud of myself
> because i didn't have any junk so far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away
> with having
just
> one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
> tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

good luck, have a strong will at work tonight, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been eating good today. and staying
> withing points carbs and cals. i am going to try and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't
> have anything that will triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
none
> tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today, i did 20 of them. i
> know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work on doing more as i go on. I proud of myself
> because i didn't have any junk so far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away
> with having
just
> one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
> tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

didn't work out so well last night at work. I had half of what i had the
other day. so tonight i'm going to work even harder at doing this. I know
that i can do this, i am going to do this for me.
thanks for your help guys
it means alot to me
angie
"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> good luck, have a strong will at work tonight, Lee Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been
eating
> > good today. and staying withing points carbs and cals. i am going to
try
> > and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't have anything that
will
> > triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
> none
> > tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches today,
> > did 20 of them. i know it's not alot but at least it's some i will work
on
> > doing more as i go on. I proud of myself because i didn't have any junk
so
> > far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away with having
> just
> > one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
> > tonight. Have good weekened at staying op Angie

remember progress not perfection, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> didn't work out so well last night at work. I had half of what i had the other day. so tonight i'm
> going to work even harder at doing this. I know that i can do this, i am going to do this for me.
> thanks for your help guys it means alot to me angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > good luck, have a strong will at work tonight, Lee Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]>
> > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I'm making up for the slip up i had last night at work. I have been
> eating
> > > good today. and staying withing points carbs and cals. i am going to
> try
> > > and not have anything bad tonight at work.i won't have anything that
> will
> > > triger my cravings. I know that orange juice is one thing that will so
> > none
> > > tonight. I am going to go for my walk tomorrwo morning. I did crunches
today,
> > > did 20 of them. i know it's not alot but at least it's some i will
work
> on
> > > doing more as i go on. I proud of myself because i didn't have any
junk
> so
> > > far today. tonight will be the test. Even if i can get away with
having
> > just
> > > one thing. that will be an accomplishment in its own. anyway, gotta go get some slepp for work
> > > tonight. Have good weekened
at