doing good

• Thread starter Anglea Woollcom
  • Start date

A

Anglea Woollcom

have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last night i had a turkey sandwich and
a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no donuts. its been almost a week now

angie

great work, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last night i had a turkey sandwich
> and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no donuts.
its
> been almost a week now
>
> angie

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:45:58 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last night i had a turkey sandwich
> and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no donuts. its been almost a week now

Well done! It mustn't be any fun working with temptation all the time. I'm glad I don't work in a
snickers factory:)

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182

> I'm glad I don't work in a snickers factory:)
>
> Ray

I used to live and go to school within a few miles of the Mars factory in Slough. If the wind was
blowing in the right dorection we could smell the factory at school. Sitting in double geography
with the smell of marathons (as snickers were called at the time) was unbearable. I'm just glad I
don't live there anymore!

Jane

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
>
>
> angie

Does this mean you have beaten the addiction? Well done!
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

You're doing well resisting temptation.

Prairie Roots On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:45:58 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"

>
>angie

it's not easy trust me. last night i brought some fruit with me. and i picled up some sugar free
chaocalate bars that are low carb and 3 points a bar for when i craved donuts. and it worked. i even
made a slad last night instead of having a snadwich. which was about 4 points maybe 5. i drank two
bottles of water a can of diet coke an apple juice and also had two raisin bran muffins. Still no
donuts. wil try and not eat anything other then what i bring tonight and maybe a salad. i bout a
digital scale on fri and will weigh in on thurs morning to see how i have done. i missed weigh in
this week because i didn't have my new one on time. thanks for the support guys you don't know how
much that it means to me you guys are the best. reading all ur posts are inspiring. and very helpful
lots of good info and advice. keep up the amazing and awesome work you all are doing .

angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:45:58 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last night
i
> >had a turkey sandwich and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no donuts.
its
> >been almost a week now
>
> Well done! It mustn't be any fun working with temptation all the time. I'm glad I don't work in a
> snickers factory:)
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182

i am hoping that it does mean that. i'm not about to ruin it. I don't want to mess things up.
tonight when i go to work i will try and not have any muffins. if i can cut out donuts i can cut out
the muffins to. angie

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
online.co.uk...
> Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> >
> > have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last
night i
> > had a turkey sandwich and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no donuts.
its
> > been almost a week now
> >
> > angie
>
> Does this mean you have beaten the addiction? Well done!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

if you worked with it all the time it would not affect you, especially if
you know what they do to make it, just trust me on this, I never buy "fund
raising" candy that isn't a recognizable thing like mms or the like, Lee,
who has been around candy for the past 15 years and can only attribute a
very small bit of weight to that kind of food
ray miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:45:58 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last night
i
> >had a turkey sandwich and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no donuts.
its
> >been almost a week now
>
> Well done! It mustn't be any fun working with temptation all the time. I'm glad I don't work in a
> snickers factory:)
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182

excellent, even more progress, Lee
> it's not easy trust me. last night i brought some fruit with me. and i picled up some sugar free
> chaocalate bars that are low carb and 3 points a bar for when i craved donuts. and it worked. i
> even made a slad last
night
> instead of having a snadwich. which was about 4 points maybe 5. i drank two bottles of water a can
> of diet coke an apple juice and also had two raisin bran muffins. Still no donuts. wil try and not
> eat anything other then what i bring tonight and maybe a salad. i bout a digital scale
on
> fri and will weigh in on thurs morning to see how i have done. i missed weigh in this week because
> i didn't have my new one on time. thanks for the support guys you don't know how much that it
> means to me you guys are the best. reading all ur posts are inspiring. and very helpful lots of
> good info and advice. keep up the amazing and awesome work you all are doing .
>
> angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:45:58 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last
night
> i
> > >had a turkey sandwich and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no donuts.
> its
> > >been almost a week now
> >
> > Well done! It mustn't be any fun working with temptation all the time. I'm glad I don't work in
> > a snickers factory:)
> >
> > Ray
> > --
> > rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
>
> i am hoping that it does mean that. i'm not about to ruin it. I don't want to mess things up.
> tonight when i go to work i will try and not have any muffins. if i can cut out donuts i can cut
> out the muffins to. angie

Listen, love, if *I* can cut out chocolate cookies, you can eschew the muffins! Way to go! :D

--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

You sound like are on the right track. Good job on bringing fruit with you to work. Don't forget
some zero point veggies to snack on like carrot and celery sticks.

Just be careful that you don't substitute a muffin addiction for the donut one. They can be just as
high in points. And watch the apple juice and other sweets. They can be just as addictive.

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> it's not easy trust me. last night i brought some fruit with me. and i picled up some sugar free
> chaocalate bars that are low carb and 3 points a bar for when i craved donuts. and it worked. i
> even made a slad last
night
> instead of having a snadwich. which was about 4 points maybe 5. i drank two bottles of water a can
> of diet coke an apple juice and also had two raisin bran muffins. Still no donuts. wil try and not
> eat anything other then what i bring tonight and maybe a salad. i bout a digital scale
on
> fri and will weigh in on thurs morning to see how i have done. i missed weigh in this week because
> i didn't have my new one on time. thanks for the support guys you don't know how much that it
> means to me you guys are the best. reading all ur posts are inspiring. and very helpful lots of
> good info and advice. keep up the amazing and awesome work you all are doing .
>
> > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:45:58 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
night
> i
> its
> >
> > Well done! It mustn't be any fun working with temptation all the time. I'm glad I don't work in
> >
> > Ray
> > --

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
>
> angie
>
>

WTG Angie!! A week without donuts!! Wow, that's something for someone who works at Timmies!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

oooh - hubby had a snickers the other day, in the airport on the way to
Amsterdam. I allowed myself a little bit...........bl**dy hell, it was
luverly! *grin* I've not tasted one of them since b4 all this - nigh on 3
years :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ncqVb.1483$vo1.1122@newsfep4-
winn.server.ntli.net...
>
> > I'm glad I don't work in a snickers factory:)
> >
> > Ray
>
> I used to live and go to school within a few miles of the Mars factory in Slough. If the wind was
> blowing in the right dorection we could smell the factory at school. Sitting in double geography
> with the smell of marathons (as snickers were called at the time) was unbearable. I'm just glad I
don't
> live there anymore!
>
> Jane

okay so tonight when i go to work i am going to try and not have any muffins
tonight. wish me luck. i thought that eating the whole wheat carrot ones or
the rasinin bran but they are way to high in points. so i will not have any
of them. 'm bringing fruit again. and another one of my sugar free chocalate
bars with me for when i get tempted . well gotta go wish me luck
angie
> i am hoping that it does mean that. i'm not about to ruin it. I don't want to mess things up.
> tonight when i go to work i will try and not have any muffins. if i can cut out donuts i can cut
> out the muffins to. angie
>
> "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> online.co.uk...
> > Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> > >
> night i
> > > had a turkey sandwich and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no
donuts.
> its
> > > been almost a week now
> > >
> > > angie
> >
> > Does this mean you have beaten the addiction? Well done!
> > --

> > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-
> > online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:43:26 -0000, "Just Me"

>
>> I'm glad I don't work in a snickers factory:)
>>
>> Ray
>
>I used to live and go to school within a few miles of the Mars factory in Slough.

My last high school was right up the hill from a brewery. It was enough to put me off beer
for ever ;-)
--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs
125.90/1.1/165 lbs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Aren't muffins about as fattening as doughnuts.
> even made a slad last
night
on
>
> >
night
> i
> its
> >
> >
> > Ray
> > --

I have faith you can do it, Lee
> okay so tonight when i go to work i am going to try and not have any
muffins
> tonight. wish me luck. i thought that eating the whole wheat carrot ones
or
> the rasinin bran but they are way to high in points. so i will not have
any
> of them. 'm bringing fruit again. and another one of my sugar free
chocalate
> bars with me for when i get tempted . well gotta go wish me luck angie "Anglea Woollcombe"
> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > i am hoping that it does mean that. i'm not about to ruin it. I don't
want
> > to mess things up. tonight when i go to work i will try and not have any muffins. if i can cut
> > out donuts i can cut out the muffins to. angie
> >
> > "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > online.co.uk...
> > > Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> > > >
> > > > have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last
> > night i
> > > > had a turkey sandwich and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no
> donuts.
> > its
> > > > been almost a week now
> > > >
> > > > angie
> > >
> > > Does this mean you have beaten the addiction? Well done!
> > > --

> > > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-
> > > online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
> >
>

I had a couple of little ones at Halloween. I froze the rest for ski/hiking trips but I guess I
forget about them.

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:40:26 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>oooh - hubby had a snickers the other day, in the airport on the way to Amsterdam. I allowed myself
>a little bit...........bl**dy hell, it was luverly! *grin* I've not tasted one of them since b4 all
>this - nigh on 3 years :)

Food chain store muffins, I would tend to say yes. That's why I now make my own. They not only taste
better, but I can get a really filling one (banana, nuts and chocolate chips, oh yeah) for only 4
points, instead of 12-13 points at Dunkin Donuts.

"I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:HgyWb.19771$Q_4.14353@okepread03...
> Aren't muffins about as fattening as doughnuts. "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > it's not easy trust me. last night i brought some fruit with me. and i picled up some sugar free
> > chaocalate bars that are low carb and 3 points
a
> > bar for when i craved donuts. and it worked. i even made a slad last
> night
> > instead of having a snadwich. which was about 4 points maybe 5. i drank two bottles of water a
> > can of diet coke an apple juice and
also
> > had two raisin bran muffins. Still no donuts. wil try and not eat
anything
> > other then what i bring tonight and maybe a salad. i bout a digital
scale
> on
> > fri and will weigh in on thurs morning to see how i have done. i missed weigh in this week
> > because i didn't have my new one on time. thanks for the support guys you don't know how much
> > that it means to
me
> > you guys are the best. reading all ur posts are inspiring. and very helpful lots of good info
and
> > advice. keep up the amazing and awesome work you all are doing .
> >
> > angie "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:45:58 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > > have been doing good with cutting back on the eating at work. last
> night
> > i
> > > >had a turkey sandwich and a whole wheat carrot muffin. still no
donuts.
> > its
> > > >been almost a week now
> > >
> > > Well done! It mustn't be any fun working with temptation all the time. I'm glad I don't work
> > > in a snickers factory:)
> > >
> > > Ray
> > > --
> > > rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182
> >
>