doing good. ......

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Angie, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
    decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
    this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
    NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally weigh
    myself everyday. What I have been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
    walk, then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
    this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
    eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
    drink one of those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing
    in on friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I
    will need it. Angie
    152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

    Tags:

  2. continued good luck, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
    > decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
    > this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
    > NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally
    > weigh myself everyday. What I
    have
    > been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
    walk,
    > then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
    > this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
    > eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
    > drink one
    of
    > those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing in on
    > friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I will
    > need it. Angie
    > 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

  3. Angie

    Angie Guest

    thnks lee

    angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > continued good luck, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this
    is
    > > a new month I have decided that I am going to work really hard at this
    all
    > > month until we move. I have walked twice this week. did ab work once. i
    am
    > > aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an NAV yesterday and today. I
    > > didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally weigh myself everyday. What I
    > have
    > > been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
    > walk,
    > > then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
    > > this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
    > > eating. I have also up'd my
    water
    > > in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to drink one
    > of
    > > those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can.
    > > I am weighing in on friday morning and will let you know how I am
    doing.
    > > Wish me luck because god knows that I will need it. Angie
    > > 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

  4. Good luck Angie.

    Brenda

    "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
    > decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
    > this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
    > NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally
    > weigh myself everyday. What I
    have
    > been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
    walk,
    > then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
    > this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
    > eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
    > drink one
    of
    > those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing in on
    > friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I will
    > need it. Angie
    > 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

  5. Angie

    Angie Guest

    thank u brenda

    angie "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Good luck Angie.
    >
    > Brenda
    >
    > "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this
    is
    > > a new month I have decided that I am going to work really hard at this
    all
    > > month until we move. I have walked twice this week. did ab work once. i
    am
    > > aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an NAV yesterday and today. I
    > > didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally weigh myself everyday. What I
    > have
    > > been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
    > walk,
    > > then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
    > > this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
    > > eating. I have also up'd my
    water
    > > in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to drink one
    > of
    > > those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can.
    > > I am weighing in on friday morning and will let you know how I am
    doing.
    > > Wish me luck because god knows that I will need it. Angie
    > > 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

  6. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Thanks for checking in Angie. Glad you're doing good.

    "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
    > decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
    > this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
    > NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally
    > weigh myself everyday. What I
    have
    > been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
    walk,
    > then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
    > this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
    > eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
    > drink one
    of
    > those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing in on
    > friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I will
    > need it. Angie
    > 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

  7. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Good for you Angie!!

    --