doing good. ......

Angie

Guest
I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally weigh
myself everyday. What I have been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
walk, then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
drink one of those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing
in on friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I
will need it. Angie
152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

continued good luck, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
> decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
> this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
> NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally
> weigh myself everyday. What I
have
> been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
walk,
> then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
> this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
> eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
> drink one
of
> those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing in on
> friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I will
> need it. Angie
> 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

thnks lee

angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> continued good luck, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this
is
> > a new month I have decided that I am going to work really hard at this
all
> > month until we move. I have walked twice this week. did ab work once. i
am
> > aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an NAV yesterday and today. I
> > didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally weigh myself everyday. What I
> have
> > been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
> walk,
> > then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
> > this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
> > eating. I have also up'd my
water
> > in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to drink one
> of
> > those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can.
> > I am weighing in on friday morning and will let you know how I am
doing.
> > Wish me luck because god knows that I will need it. Angie
> > 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

Good luck Angie.

Brenda

"Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
> decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
> this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
> NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally
> weigh myself everyday. What I
have
> been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
walk,
> then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
> this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
> eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
> drink one
of
> those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing in on
> friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I will
> need it. Angie
> 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

thank u brenda

angie "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Good luck Angie.
>
> Brenda
>
> "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this
is
> > a new month I have decided that I am going to work really hard at this
all
> > month until we move. I have walked twice this week. did ab work once. i
am
> > aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an NAV yesterday and today. I
> > didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally weigh myself everyday. What I
> have
> > been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
> walk,
> > then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
> > this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
> > eating. I have also up'd my
water
> > in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to drink one
> of
> > those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can.
> > I am weighing in on friday morning and will let you know how I am
doing.
> > Wish me luck because god knows that I will need it. Angie
> > 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

Thanks for checking in Angie. Glad you're doing good.

"Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did good yesterday. I am definetly getting better at this. Since this is a new month I have
> decided that I am going to work really hard at this all month until we move. I have walked twice
> this week. did ab work once. i am aiming to walk 6 days but 5 will do just fine. I had kind of an
> NAV yesterday and today. I didn't step on the scale both days. Which is good cause I normally
> weigh myself everyday. What I
have
> been doing is. First thing when I get up I go pee if I have to then I
walk,
> then I eat my breakfast.that way I can't weigh myself. And so far it is working. I have to ddo
> this, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it's because of the way that I have been
> eating. I have also up'd my water in take. I have a water bottle that holds 32 oz's and I try to
> drink one
of
> those a day along with as many regular size bottles of water aas I can. I am weighing in on
> friday morning and will let you know how I am doing. Wish me luck because god knows that I will
> need it. Angie
> 152.5/135/130/125/135current....... goal weight 115-116lbs.

Good for you Angie!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh