Donations and Fundraiser to Gift a Bike

kalsador

Jun 5, 2011
Hey all I am completely new to this but here it goes.

My name is Adam... I live in Naples Florida... I am currently doing a cross country bike ride on my Cannondale 9-5 with ten other guys from North Carolina to Florida 1200 miles over the course of 10 days. We are attempting this feat in hopes we can raise money for poverty stricken children in Immokalee, Florida. We are going to be collecting donations per mile (just 10 dollars sponsors the entire trip, or you can give more)... This money will be going to Huffy Bikes (one of our sponsors) to purchase new bikes for these children in Immokalee. We rode two years ago from New York to Florida in 19 days and raised about 25,000.00 for these beautiful children... That money gave 500 bikes to the kids and built them a park in Immokalee so they would be able to enjoy their new found bikes. This organization has been growing over the last 5 years and has come to the point we are at today. Our current goal is to meet 45,000.00 which will allow us to buy new bikes for every child in the Immokalee area. This may seem like a completely ostentatious goal, however anything can happen with dreams and determination. So please help us grow this dream of 45,000.00 to reality.

Each donator will be able to call each cyclist during the course of the route, in addition we are going to be communicating via Skype at nights to whomever would like to view the journey as we trek.

I ask anyone that would be willing to give a donation of at least 10.00 to this cause. This donation is tax deductible and checks can be written out to Gift A Bike Inc.

If you have any questions or concerns please call us

Head Coordinator-- Frank Rincon-- 239-503-8136
Assistant Lead Coordinatior--- Adam Winkle- 239-313-8163