Donations to MUC

I have agreed to organize the hockey event. Andy Cotter, who knows the
skill level of many of you better than I do, has volunteered to help
put teams together.

We will atempt to put the teams together in a fair way where people of
all levels can particpate and have fun.

If there is someone specific that you would like to be teamed with,
note that when you make your donation to MUC and we will see what we
can do. ;)

--
Jethro

'Bill-a-Blog' (http://www.xanga.com/JustPlainBill)
Jethro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9413

We're also accepting donations for the raffle at NAUCC 2006.

T-shirts, uni items, unicycles, Greg Harper tattoos -- it's all good.

Contact us if you have raffle items to donate:
Eddie Kmet, Jr.
email: eddie at plateauunicycleclub dot com
Carol McLean
email: unicyclecentral at hotmail dot com

Thanks!

Carol
Minnesota

--
Carol McLean
Carol McLean's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3302

Tmornstar wrote:
> If I remember correctly, the Puerto Rican basketball team played with us
> like the Harlem Globetrotters abused "team X."

In my childhood, team X was most often the Washington Generals.
They're gone now, and today team X is most often the New York
Nationals.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...

Please keep in mind that these guys can use your help.

Carol McLean wrote:
> We're also accepting donations for the raffle at NAUCC 2006.
>
> T-shirts, uni items, unicycles, *Greg Harper tattoos* -- it's all
> good.

As far as I know, I am the only one who has the remaining famous
tatoos, courtesy of Chris LeFay.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*