Donovan's Cold Weather Tips Debunked

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Lanceandrew, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Lanceandrew

Lanceandrew Guest

Tags:

2. Phil M.

Phil M. Guest

[email protected] (Lanceandrew) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

> Came across a higher authority on proper cold weather clothing....seems to debunk
    > Donovan's wisdom.

I don't think so. Here's a quote from the article:

"The average person can't jog dressed the way Chi Ping does. Wai, who is a doctor, explains that by
    exercising over many years her dad has built up a thin layer of brown fat which acts as insulation.
    (Brown fat is what newborn babies, who do not have much white fat, break down to make body heat."

-Phil

3. Lanceandrew

Lanceandrew Guest

I don't think so. -Phil
    ----

good grief phil my good man. it's a joke...humor...injecting some on topic humor into the
    ng....donovan knows that as do most others. must i put the damn smiley face at the end for you
    to get it?

4. Phil M.

Phil M. Guest

[email protected] (Lanceandrew) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

> I don't think so. -Phil
    > ----
    >
    > good grief phil my good man. it's a joke...humor...injecting some on topic humor into the
    > ng....donovan knows that as do most others. must i put the damn smiley face at the end for you
    > to get it?
    >

What happened to your humour? Sorry to have spoiled your joke. :-(

-Phil

5. Debunking a jogger's wisdom doesn't seem to be that tough of a job. I've been doing it for a few
    years now.

6. [email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Debunking a jogger's wisdom doesn't seem to be that tough of a job. I've been doing it for a few
    > years now.

Really? Where? I'll have to go subscribe to that newsgroup instead of this one.