Donovan's Cold Weather Tips Debunked

[email protected] (Lanceandrew) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Came across a higher authority on proper cold weather clothing....seems to debunk
> Donovan's wisdom.

I don't think so. Here's a quote from the article:

"The average person can't jog dressed the way Chi Ping does. Wai, who is a doctor, explains that by
exercising over many years her dad has built up a thin layer of brown fat which acts as insulation.
(Brown fat is what newborn babies, who do not have much white fat, break down to make body heat."

-Phil

I don't think so. -Phil
----

good grief phil my good man. it's a joke...humor...injecting some on topic humor into the
ng....donovan knows that as do most others. must i put the damn smiley face at the end for you
to get it?

[email protected] (Lanceandrew) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I don't think so. -Phil
> ----
>
> good grief phil my good man. it's a joke...humor...injecting some on topic humor into the
> ng....donovan knows that as do most others. must i put the damn smiley face at the end for you
> to get it?

What happened to your humour? Sorry to have spoiled your joke. :-(

-Phil

Debunking a jogger's wisdom doesn't seem to be that tough of a job. I've been doing it for a few
years now.

[email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Debunking a jogger's wisdom doesn't seem to be that tough of a job. I've been doing it for a few
> years now.

Really? Where? I'll have to go subscribe to that newsgroup instead of this one.