don't anyone miss

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lesanne, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
    will delete the heck out of everything and start over.

    Yall stay on program!

    Lesanne

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Lesanne wrote:

    > me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
    > will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
    >
    > Yall stay on program!
    >
    > Lesanne

    But the quilt show isn't until autumn...

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Have fun Lesanne!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
    > will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
    >
    > Yall stay on program!
    >
    > Lesanne

  4. Have a safe trip Lesanne.
    --
    Brenda
    209/176/150 RafL goal 165

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
    > will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
    >
    > Yall stay on program!
    >
    > Lesanne

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    You know they have these portable computers called laptops but maybe not small enough for your
    current laptop (gd&r)

    Enjoy.

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:56:53 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
    >will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
    >
    >Yall stay on program!
    >
    >Lesanne

  6. have a nice trip, Lee
    Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
    > will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
    >
    > Yall stay on program!
    >
    > Lesanne

  7. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    I'm way behind, but am hoping that you are haing a great trip!

    Joyce

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:56:53 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
    >will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
    >
    >Yall stay on program!
    >
    >Lesanne

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest