don't anyone miss

Lesanne

Guest
me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
will delete the heck out of everything and start over.

Yall stay on program!

Lesanne

Lesanne wrote:

> me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
> will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
>
> Yall stay on program!
>
> Lesanne

But the quilt show isn't until autumn...

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Have fun Lesanne!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
> will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
>
> Yall stay on program!
>
> Lesanne

Have a safe trip Lesanne.
--
Brenda
209/176/150 RafL goal 165

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
> will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
>
> Yall stay on program!
>
> Lesanne

You know they have these portable computers called laptops but maybe not small enough for your
current laptop (gd&r)

Enjoy.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:56:53 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
>will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
>
>Yall stay on program!
>
>Lesanne

have a nice trip, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
> will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
>
> Yall stay on program!
>
> Lesanne

I'm way behind, but am hoping that you are haing a great trip!

Joyce

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:56:53 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>me, I am off to Houston, and will no doubt not post or read while there. Home on the 13th when I
>will delete the heck out of everything and start over.
>
>Yall stay on program!
>
>Lesanne

Oh have a wonderful time, Lesanne!

--