Don't Blink

RLBeldon

Guest
MSNBC just showed(12:30 pm CDT) their 6 minutes coverage
of the Men's and Women's Sprints; two rounds of each.
Video editing made it appear that there were about
15 seconds between rounds. Damn lucky that I was home
for lunch to catch it. I think I've had my fill of
track for the next four years. :) Time for more race-
walking. Beggars can't be choosers.

"RLBeldon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MSNBC just showed(12:30 pm CDT) their 6 minutes coverage
> of the Men's and Women's Sprints; two rounds of each.
> Video editing made it appear that there were about
> 15 seconds between rounds. Damn lucky that I was home
> for lunch to catch it. I think I've had my fill of
> track for the next four years. :) Time for more race-
> walking. Beggars can't be choosers.

I had no idea when track was on yesterday, but managed to catch CBC's
coverage of the team pursuit final,taped live earlier. THat was about all I
caught. Time for more beach volleyball!

"Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> writes:

> "RLBeldon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > MSNBC just showed(12:30 pm CDT) their 6 minutes coverage
> > of the Men's and Women's Sprints; two rounds of each.
> > Video editing made it appear that there were about
> > 15 seconds between rounds. Damn lucky that I was home
> > for lunch to catch it. I think I've had my fill of
> > track for the next four years. :) Time for more race-
> > walking. Beggars can't be choosers.

> I had no idea when track was on yesterday, but managed to catch CBC's
> coverage of the team pursuit final,taped live earlier. THat was about all I
> caught. Time for more beach volleyball!

Well you won't miss the track events today, Marlene. It'd been on a coupla
hundred times already

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/

> "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > "RLBeldon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > MSNBC just showed(12:30 pm CDT) their 6 minutes coverage
> > > of the Men's and Women's Sprints; two rounds of each.
> > > Video editing made it appear that there were about
> > > 15 seconds between rounds. Damn lucky that I was home
> > > for lunch to catch it. I think I've had my fill of
> > > track for the next four years. :) Time for more race-
> > > walking. Beggars can't be choosers.

> > I had no idea when track was on yesterday, but managed to catch CBC's
> > coverage of the team pursuit final,taped live earlier. THat was about

all I
> > caught. Time for more beach volleyball!
> >

> Well you won't miss the track events today, Marlene. It'd been on a coupla
> hundred times already

Yes, I actually caught the end of the men's madison, but later focused on
the women's tri.