Dont,cha just love DVD's?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell yea she
    made cum like half a pint in like a couple of seconds
    not long ago.I was watchin some Mandy Moore movie on dvd and kept useing
    the slow-mo to watch her tits shake and her ass move.Yes Im a perv who loves
    dvds,like what perv wouldnt love that quality?

    Oooh yes sweet Mandy Moore just "keep me cumin'" love yea babe!!!
     
    Tags:


  2. MattB

    MattB Guest

    [email protected] didn't really write:
    > Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell

    <snip>

    I was kind of freaked out until I noticed the headers don't match.
    I mean there's crazy and then there's *crazy*...

    Matt
     
  3. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    MattB wrote:
    > [email protected] didn't really write:
    >> Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell
    >> <snip>

    >
    > I was kind of freaked out until I noticed the headers don't match.
    > I mean there's crazy and then there's *crazy*...


    Yeah, had me going too...until I realized it was /too coherent/ for our boy!

    Bill "Crazy, how'd you get a stalker?" S.
     
  4. tcmedara

    tcmedara Guest

    S o r n i <[email protected]> wrote:
    > MattB wrote:
    >> [email protected] didn't really write:
    >>> Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell
    >>> <snip>

    >>
    >> I was kind of freaked out until I noticed the headers don't match.
    >> I mean there's crazy and then there's *crazy*...

    >
    > Yeah, had me going too...until I realized it was /too coherent/ for
    > our boy!
    >
    > Bill "Crazy, how'd you get a stalker?" S.


    The fact that its an imposter just makes it that much funnier! Frankly I'd
    be a bit worried about spoofing Crazy, after all the record indicates is,
    well, crazy!

    Man, that's just crazy.....

    And who the hell is Mandy Moore?

    Tom
     
  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Mandy Moore



    Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>

    I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered, you
    aint got none!
    --
    Slacker
     
  6. scurry

    scurry Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Mandy Moore

    >
    >
    >
    > Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
    >
    > I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered,
    > you aint got none!


    Thought she did porn from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy More.
    She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did. Yawn.

    Shawn
     
  7. tcmedara

    tcmedara Guest

    Slacker <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Mandy Moore

    >
    >
    > Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
    >
    > I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered,
    > you aint got none!


    I figgered I'd catch some shit for not knowing who the hell she is, but I'm
    close enough to 40 that I've lost touch with the latest cute popculture
    cutie. She is nice on the eyes, but I was hoping for some views of what the
    fake Crazy was seeing.

    Oh well.

    Tom
     
  8. scurry <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Slacker wrote:
    >> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mandy Moore

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
    >>
    >> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered,


    >> you aint got none!

    >
    >Thought she did porn from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy More.
    >She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did. Yawn.
    >
    >Shawn


    Ive never seen the porn star probably a ugly bitch.I just escaped from a
    mental hospital and felt like bragging about my favourte actress before Im
    locked in the quiet room again.Me and my Mandy Moore dvd's she makes me cum
    so much and so often that I pass out.Its fantasic being in love!!!!
     
  9. MattB

    MattB Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > scurry <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Slacker wrote:
    >>> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Mandy Moore
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
    >>>
    >>> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just
    >>> remembered,

    >
    >>> you aint got none!

    >>
    >> Thought she did porn from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy
    >> More. She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did.
    >> Yawn.
    >>
    >> Shawn

    >
    > Ive never seen the porn star probably a ugly bitch.I just escaped
    > from a mental hospital and felt like bragging about my favourte
    > actress before Im locked in the quiet room again.Me and my Mandy
    > Moore dvd's she makes me cum so much and so often that I pass out.Its
    > fantasic being in love!!!!


    Way too coherent to be our guy.

    Matt (no need to bother with the headers this morning)
     
  10. It not me. But some low life MF thinks he or she is
    funny. Your some sick pup.

    I MTB 2004
     
  11. Pistof

    Pistof Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > > Mandy Moore

    >
    >
    > Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
    >
    > I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered, you
    > aint got none!
    > --
    > Slacker


    Hey, that's below the belt!

    Dave
     
  12. Pistof

    Pistof Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > > Mandy Moore

    >
    >
    > Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
    >
    > I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered, you
    > aint got none!
    > --
    > Slacker


    Hey, that's below the belt!

    Dave
     
  13. Pistof

    Pistof Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > scurry <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> Slacker wrote:
    > >>> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
    > >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>>> Mandy Moore
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
    > >>>
    > >>> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just
    > >>> remembered,

    > >
    > >>> you aint got none!
    > >>
    > >> Thought she did porn from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy
    > >> More. She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did.
    > >> Yawn.
    > >>
    > >> Shawn

    > >
    > > Ive never seen the porn star probably a ugly bitch.I just escaped
    > > from a mental hospital and felt like bragging about my favourte
    > > actress before Im locked in the quiet room again.Me and my Mandy
    > > Moore dvd's she makes me cum so much and so often that I pass out.Its
    > > fantasic being in love!!!!

    >
    > Way too coherent to be our guy.
    >
    > Matt (no need to bother with the headers this morning)


    That's some funny shit. I was wondering if the real crazy was going to be
    as entertained. He's a little upset and understandably. If there's one
    person who should get upset over offensive content, it's Crazy. Oh, the
    injustices inflicted on an innocent mind! It makes me want to cry.

    Dave
     
Loading...
Loading...