DON'T FEED THE TROLL was: Fanaticism

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by [email protected], Nov 25, 2003.

  1. On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:56:19 -0600, John Gaughan
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    <snip>

    >(6) Don't cross-post: it is considered quite rude especially when off-topic.

    Fanatics don't care.

    >(7) Keep your flame wars to email. Nobody else cares.

    Fanatics care. <grin>

    >Never argue with an idiot: he will drag you down to his level and then
    >beat you with experience.

    Good advice to all.
    Matt

    Tags:

  2. [email protected]ere wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:56:19 -0600, John Gaughan
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    > >(6) Don't cross-post: it is considered quite rude especially when off-topic.

    > Fanatics don't care.

    The post was on topic since it was about food. Since I care, I guess
    by your definition I am not a fanatic. Thanks.

    > >(7) Keep your flame wars to email. Nobody else cares.

    > Fanatics care. <grin>

    Since I don't care about flame wars, you've doubly proven that I am
    not a fanatic <grin>

    > >Never argue with an idiot: he will drag you down to his level and then
    > >beat you with experience.

    > Good advice to all.
    > Matt

    Checking out your reflection again, eh, Matt?

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  3. On 25 Nov 2003 20:08:57 -0800, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
    Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:56:19 -0600, John Gaughan
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> >(6) Don't cross-post: it is considered quite rude especially when off-topic.

    >> Fanatics don't care.

    >The post was on topic

    I keep forgetting that only you know the truth, even when others ask
    you to observe normal courteous rules. YOU decide, and obviously don't
    care about others.

    >Since I care,

    Obviously you do not.

    >I guess by your definition I am not a fanatic.

    Not true, despite your fanatic logic.
    ..
    >> >(7) Keep your flame wars to email. Nobody else cares.

    >> Fanatics care. <grin>

    >Since I don't care about flame wars,

    Obviously not true. You are the biggest distraction in the group. Just
    ask the group. But wait, that will have no effect on a non-caring
    fanatic. Don't bother.

    >you've doubly proven that I am not a fanatic

    Not true, despite your fanatic logic.

    >> >Never argue with an idiot: he will drag you down to his level and then
    >> >beat you with experience.

    >> Good advice to all.
    >> Matt

    >Checking out your reflection again, eh, Matt?

    You're back to 8th grade approaches again. <grin>
    Feeding this particular troll is fun, at least for a while. <grin>

    Awaiting your inevitable "last word" post, and still more fanatic
    logic. <grin again>
    Matt