dont forget 'the gooch' tonight Melburnites

"flyingdutch" wrote in message...

> ch31 6:30pm
>
> hope that helmet cam aint gonna make me seasick again... :rolleyes:

Someone capture/tape it and divx it up.!. cant seem to pick up Ch31 from
here :)

cheers,
HKLama

GPLama wrote:
> "flyingdutch" wrote in message...
>
>>ch31 6:30pm
>>
>>hope that helmet cam aint gonna make me seasick again... :rolleyes:
>>

> Someone capture/tape it and divx it up.!. cant seem to pick up Ch31 from
> here :)
>
> cheers,
> HKLama

yeah surely with all the technology on a.b somebody can put this on DVD.

DaveB "searching for the TV manual on how to retune"

DaveB said:
GPLama wrote:
> "flyingdutch" wrote in message...
>
>>ch31 6:30pm
>>
>>hope that helmet cam aint gonna make me seasick again... :rolleyes:
>>

> Someone capture/tape it and divx it up.!. cant seem to pick up Ch31 from
> here :)
>
> cheers,
> HKLama

yeah surely with all the technology on a.b somebody can put this on DVD.

DaveB "searching for the TV manual on how to retune"

They did a bit on the Hell Ride which was good. The helmet cam guy did a sprint near the end of the Hell Ride which was bit of a head spin. Seemed like he had his head down and wasn't watching where he was going. The bit on track racing at DISC was nice to see but it was a bit hard to work out what was going on. The segment on Murray to the Moyne was a bit repetitive and dull. I reckon they need more on club racing. What club races are on in the next couple of weeks. Interviews of people on why they race and info on the races themselves. It might get more people interested in racing.

hey, that's great feedback, but I reckon if you just copy/paste your post onto an email & send it to:

[email protected]

..they'll put some more club racing in, why people race etc.................

I reckon there's a lota stuff at the grass roots level that could fill this show easy.
Best thing to fill the start lines in these sort of events is to get the couch potatoes out there thinking "hey that near my place, I don't have anything on next weekend, that bloke is doing that with a bike like mine, looks kinda fun, etc.."

Marx SS said:
hey, that's great feedback, but I reckon if you just copy/paste your post onto an email & send it to:

[email protected]

..they'll put some more club racing in, why people race etc.................

I reckon there's a lota stuff at the grass roots level that could fill this show easy.
Best thing to fill the start lines in these sort of events is to get the couch potatoes out there thinking "hey that near my place, I don't have anything on next weekend, that bloke is doing that with a bike like mine, looks kinda fun, etc.."

well said!

flyingdutch wrote:
> ch31 6:30pm
>
> hope that helmet cam aint gonna make me seasick again... :rolleyes:

Hooray I can watch the Gooch tonight. Just found the TV manual and tuned
in Ch 31. Thought I'd got it wrong initially, picture quality is better
than the commercial stations.

DaveB

DaveB said:
flyingdutch wrote:
> ch31 6:30pm
>
> hope that helmet cam aint gonna make me seasick again... :rolleyes:

Hooray I can watch the Gooch tonight. Just found the TV manual and tuned
in Ch 31. Thought I'd got it wrong initially, picture quality is better
than the commercial stations.

DaveB

I'll be right over...