Don't let Lance ride!

You could do pretty well out of this. Most members of this forum will probably buy something. Lim and WBT will no doubt buy the full set...... plus a whole load of extras to hand out on street corners.

Eldrack said:
You could do pretty well out of this. Most members of this forum will probably buy something. Lim and WBT will no doubt buy the full set...... plus a whole load of extras to hand out on street corners.

Oi!
I've no problem with anyone racing.

We just want them to ride clean.

Or maybe that's too much to ask?

whiteboytrash said:
...and without weekly press releases.
Get yourself onto Bike Radar now: there's an exclusive video of Lance trying on his new Astana Dope Wrong socks, in a wind tunnel.

whiteboytrash said:
...and without weekly press releases.
weekly? **** I wish. It's daily now.

my only hope is that someone starts talking.... yeah I know it won't happen but tis the season for hope right?

Eldrack said:
The next TDF will pass very near of my house 2 times, less than 10km!
The first time will be on a small road, easy to stop the riders. A lot of fan cyclists want already do something...
Why could we not act when organisers and federations are unable to act? They are using "our roads", we have the right to complain if they use it for illegal acts and give a bad image to our children.

poulidor said:
The next TDF will pass very near of my house 2 times, less than 10km!
The first time will be on a small road, easy to stop the riders. A lot of fan cyclists want already do something...
Why could we not act when organisers and federations are unable to act? They are using "our roads", we have the right to complain if they use it for illegal acts and give a bad image to our children.

Which is exactly the point.

For the French nation and it's people, the TDF is more than a bike race.

The TDF is their summer festival and as such I'm sure that the French people/nation want to try to preserve that as much as possible.
Unfortunately the doping scandals of the past 10 years have obscured what should be a good prestigious event for France.

limerickman said:
Which is exactly the point.

For the French nation and it's people, the TDF is more than a bike race.

The TDF is their summer festival and as such I'm sure that the French people/nation want to try to preserve that as much as possible.
Unfortunately the doping scandals of the past 10 years have obscured what should be a good prestigious event for France.

Well considering that I don't see why the French would let Riis and his team compete.........

Riis is at least proven to having doped, Lance is just 99% certain

RdBiker said:
Well considering that I don't see why the French would let Riis and his team compete.........

Riis is at least proven to having doped, Lance is just 99% certain
There is a big difference between to have doped and be manager of a team, and to actually dope! Especially from a man who says ******** everytime he opens his mouth. Riis never complained against french, only Armstrong has done an anti-french fight to make a smoke-screen about his doping cases! It's began in 1999 when he was asked to explain how he could climb as he did when he never showed that kind of abilities earlier.

poulidor said:
There is a big difference between to have doped and be manager of a team, and to actually dope! Especially from a man who says ******** everytime he opens his mouth. Riis never complained against french, only Armstrong has done an anti-french fight to make a smoke-screen about his doping cases! It's began in 1999 when he was asked to explain how he could climb as he did when he never showed that kind of abilities earlier.
well with the miracle of medeciN??:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHugRqRBNaY

What I find most ironic about this website is the very people who claim to hate Lance the most are the ones making sure his name stays atop the thread count by starting new "Lance" threads and posting like madmen on existing "Lance" threads. You lot complain that he is in your face all the time - mainly because YOU'RE putting him there. Bizarre...

Does the term self flagellation mean anything to you???

And I will open a new thread "Lance Armstrong the liar", it's very good for google search, everyone who search Armstrong or Lance is send to page like this!

poulidor said:
And I will open a new thread "Lance Armstrong the liar", it's very good for google search, everyone who search Armstrong or Lance is send to page like this!

Please add EPO to the title - that should ensure another 10,000,000 hits :D :D

poulidor said:

So it doesn't matter if the team director is known to have doped? The person in the team who decides pretty much everything and who's job depends on his riders winning?
I thought that the reason why Lance shouldn't participate in the Tour was that he had used PEDs not because he insulted the French... :)

Don't make the stupid you are not.

You have to rate everything. To have an active riders is bigger than to have an old doped riders as management.
What is doing Mr. Hog?

As you pointed them, we have 2 good reasons to leave Lance Armstrong Liar and doped rider outside TDF.

Get used to it.... he will ride this year. I know it will be difficult for you all, but relax this year will pass and look at the positive side you will have all sorts of things to complain about now that really mean something and it will be relevant.

poulidor said:
It's time to open a website and to sell hats and tee-shirts!
This is really sad.
Are you Marc Madiot or something, now that he has been named as the D.S. who publicly called on the French people to block the roads or something to prevent Lance from riding.

bobke said:
This is really sad.
Are you Marc Madiot or something, now that he has been named as the D.S. who publicly called on the French people to block the roads or something to prevent Lance from riding.
If there is an incident on the road, say during a TTT or ITT or a mountain stage and Lance is isolated, I think it would be very tragic if a fan took Madiot's advice.
I don't know where you got that information...but there is just few words of Madiot on french TV saying that Lance has fooled everyone during 7 years and he says No to his return.
Not even sure that was recorded recently..
it's here just for a week
http://jt.france2.fr/player/20h/index-fr.php?jt=20081204&timeStamp=1865

If you have other sources but I have seen nothing in L'Equipe or Le Monde

I forget he has just added to cut his last ball to sell it at Christie... the House and Musette will pay a lot for it!

bobke said:
This is really sad.

Before progressing this onward - provide a link to a newsagency source quoting Marc Madiot.

FOX news excepted.